Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

neorussell

Toronto BB and GG: FIENDS ONLY Part II

I -might- go tomorrow.

But I'm also getting dragged to watch Titanic...Ugh. Hopefully I can get it done early enough to come grind. I require extra turns this Friday at Gety unless someone can host up some casuals Saturday or Sunday!

Scrub priority!!

hey mort my LT button on my stick sometimes doesnt work. what up with dat?

its something sadly that's normal with xbox TE/SE boards, the triggers randomly fail for no reason that hasn't been able to be fixed as of yet

I -might- go tomorrow.

But I'm also getting dragged to watch Titanic...Ugh. Hopefully I can get it done early enough to come grind. I require extra turns this Friday at Gety unless someone can host up some casuals Saturday or Sunday!

Scrub priority!!

In THREE DEE??

Worldjem: due to exams, it looks like the only people going to MAD from Waterloo will be myself and Skub. Thing is, since Derek sounds like he's not going (for no particular reason), we don't have a ride yet. Have you decided if you'll be going?

Yeah, I'm not going.

hey bill,

If you and skin need rides to mad and can make it to Toronto we have room in our cars.

We don't have much more space in our hotel rooms though but I know there is an Ottawa guy or two looking to split.

Aye, myself and maybe Freezerburn (depending on how he feels, I think) can collab on that if you get down.

Going today unless Leo decides to not go after all

or more like

Going today unless Brian is going, been had dodging top players to make myself feel good

hey bill,

If you and skin need rides to mad and can make it to Toronto we have room in our cars.

We don't have much more space in our hotel rooms though but I know there is an Ottawa guy or two looking to split.

Other Ottawa guy here. I was going to just sleep the night off at the bus station but if there's a group looking for a split, we should work something out.

lol

mad being at exam time was a good idea

what way irrelevant plays cant go and hold up tournaments with their shenanigans wwwww

Good anime tourneys always happen around exam time.

are u going to gety roldy

i want u to see my carl combos

which i cant do

Not today. Definitely tomorrow.

Did you learn the combos from the latest Carl tutorial vid? (Not that recent any more, but still)

Wish I had more time to practice combos :(

i learned the midscreen brio and midscreen throw 6c charge combos if thats what u mean

are we talking about the same vid?

learned but cant do

i learned the midscreen brio and midscreen throw 6c charge combos if thats what u mean

are we talking about the same vid?

learned but cant do

It's a tutorial about midscreen combos, so yeah, we're probably talking about the same vid.

can u do them?

coz i cant

Never tried, lol. I'll try them out maybe tonight or tomorrow before I go to Gety.