Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

neorussell

Toronto BB and GG: FIENDS ONLY Part II

It's too bad the recording kinda screwed up afterwards.

Audio was ok though, I could hear everyone laughing so hard, lol

yo toronto next time wait a bit before getting drunk :P

2pm is a little early to get wasted :) i wanna drink with you next time guys!

1: k2 ($140.00)

2: yucorp ($40.00)

3: zeero ($20.00)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHa

Was it the scoop or the pot buster that won it?

Who the hell is faku? Dont tell me hes one of those frogs...

1: k2 ($140.00)

2: yucorp ($40.00)

3: zeero ($20.00)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHa

Was it the scoop or the pot buster that won it?

Who the hell is faku? Dont tell me hes one of those frogs...

they did a three way pot split again, so those results are #staged.

and faku = Lord Knight

hey xdest do you have my charger/cable for the phone? i dont' remember getting it back and i can't find it in my luggage

Damn I totally forgot there was going to be a stream. :( I was at my sister's house watching the walking dead LOL. Best show.

I'll watch the archive later.

MAD was a fantastic event. Even though there were no AH3 or Skullgirls tournies, I really enjoyed the casuals in both games and the MBAACC tourney. The whole thing made me mad hype, and this Saturday I'd like to resume the bi-weekly tournies that we started running last month. I'm hoping we'll be able to get more people out from Toronto and elsewhere for MBAACC and Skullgirls, as well. (Shoutouts to worldjem for showing up at our last 2 tournies. Hope you can make it to this one as well.)

In short, I'm planning to run a multi-character MBAACC tourney from 2:00 to 6:00 (each person enters 2-3 times, depending on # of people entering), and a Skullgirls tourney from 7:30 to 9:30. All free entry, double-elim, and we'll stream them as usual.

I heard K2 and Tim once upon a time went balls deep into MBAA, so I hope they will consider coming out.

hey xdest do you have my charger/cable for the phone? i dont' remember getting it back and i can't find it in my luggage

Last I saw of it was at the hotel itself, you must have forgot to take it when we were packing everything up ;_;

MAD was a fantastic event. Even though there were no AH3 or Skullgirls tournies, I really enjoyed the casuals in both games and the MBAACC tourney. The whole thing made me mad hype, and this Saturday I'd like to resume the bi-weekly tournies that we started running last month. I'm hoping we'll be able to get more people out from Toronto and elsewhere for MBAACC and Skullgirls, as well. (Shoutouts to worldjem for showing up at our last 2 tournies. Hope you can make it to this one as well.)

In short, I'm planning to run a multi-character MBAACC tourney from 2:00 to 6:00 (each person enters 2-3 times, depending on # of people entering), and a Skullgirls tourney from 7:30 to 9:30. All free entry, double-elim, and we'll stream them as usual.

I heard K2 and Tim once upon a time went balls deep into MBAA, so I hope they will consider coming out.

That sounds sweet, anyone allowed to attend?

I'd like to show up but next two weeks I'm training hard for my black belt test. :( No fun allowed.

Skullgirls tourney from 7:30 to 9:30. All free entry, double-elim, and we'll stream them as usual.

Skullgirls is legit. Was hella fun playing casuals at MAD.

*just found out that Peacock's throw has a follow up level 3 super*

Just like to shout out the extended members of team Kief - Pui, Yucorp and K2 for taking GGAC top and letting mtl have it, seeing as how they own BB .... oooo yea i went there