Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

neorussell

Toronto BB and GG: FIENDS ONLY Part II

Damn I just realized I won't be able to stay too late or drink at all (even though I drink nothing, all talk) because I have tough mudder training early sunday morning. :( fuuuuuck

Someone needs to figure out SBO schedule. I'm too busy to figure it out =).
The schedule is here: http://www.tougeki.com/fes_timetable

I'm more interested in the Sunday games (Aquapazza, P4A, 3S, UMvC3) than the Saturday games.

So I guess you should host Saturday night?

I'm assuming 本選開始 is last chance qualifier and 決勝開始 is the actual tournament... P4AM

edit : pools then top 8

Is everything in the OP still accurate? Newbie Arcsys and FGC player wanting to get into the scene. Is Persona 4 Arena going to be available too?

Hi onemic,

Yeah Lovegety still exists, the popularity of it sort of dwindles, no word on if Gety will get P4u yet.

Which games do you play?

I've been playing seriously since April, mainly playing SF4:AE, Third Strike and sometimes KOF. I will be getting Persona 4 Arena on launch day and I'm hoping for that to be my main game along with SF4. I would love to play GG, but since I'm so far removed from its release it'll be really hard to do as I'd have nowhere to practice, (save for the PSN release, but even then it might be accent core plus instead of the upcoming Plus R or GGXX# for PC but that's a really old version) I would also play BB depending on the community size and what happens to it post P4A release.

Tomorrow Gety? Y/N?
Yeah, need to prepare for Summer Jam. Omar you better come this time >_<

welcome to all the new guys~

dont mind zeero... he's like the troll who lives under the bridge we call getty

dont be scared of any of the old guys molesting you.. you guys are too old for their tastes ♥ jk

but yeah im kinda feeling lg this friday. im still pretty rusty but we should send you guys off with some practice. its brians first ameriken major afterall

prolly be there late around 9 after bowling and dinner

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk 2

lol, this seems random, but I can dig. For an arcade with a dwindling popularity this thread seems quite active.

So what games are generally played at Gety?

lol, this seems random, but I can dig. For an arcade with a dwindling popularity this thread seems quite active.

anime

Why? (u see what I did there?)

Well Played Sir

I can only play BB haha but the other guys can play GG and some can play SF4

im still pretty rusty but we should send you guys off with some practice. its brians first ameriken major afterall

<3

Rusty, but can't beat old man with experience :(

Teach me League

I teach fighting games. Get you pro np.

If you could teach GG I'd love you forever.

I'll pick up BB along with P4A then if that's played.

Pretty much everyone here can teach GG with the exception of Brian (Deadliest) lolololol

Last Friday, SF4 was really busy for some reason, usually there's only a couple people playing. Every other game is pretty much dead at Gety, lol.

As for P4A, Gety probably won't get that, so we'll have to hold console casuals for that.

Onemic, can you show up tomorrow at Gety around 7pm?