Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

neorussell

Toronto BB and GG: FIENDS ONLY Part II

>carl

>BBCP

lol

>Carl hits puberty

>wonders what certain parts of nee-san are for

Sent from my HTC Panache using Tapatalk 2

it has GG game mechanics

I agree with hime on this. There's oki in the game but it doesn't feel anything like GG.

I still don't know how I feel about it. It just seems so strange to me.

I'll need to play people offline to get a better feel for it because I've encountered quite a bit of lag online that's devolved the game into blocking the 5A autocombo then punishing that with your own 5A autocombo.

Yeah, I think this game might be worse than BB online, there's no way I'll confirm something like Yukiko's air hit 5BB > 236AB, it's already hard enough offline >_<

im still waiting for my p4u lol but anyone want to do some p4u casuala this weekend?

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk 2

im still waiting for my p4u lol but anyone want to do some p4u casuala this weekend?
When exactly? I'm busy this Saturday.

What's arcade button layout?

AC

BD?

Kinda suck

Yeah, that's the correct layout. Pretty sure the button settings menu in the game confirms it.

Does anyone want to go to A&C World this coming Monday to play P4U?

Who the hell has time to play games on a Monday? I'd rather get together on Friday or the weekend to play some P4.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

And why the fuck does everyone call it P4U. Arena starts with A. This game is already starting to annoy me. AAHHH RAGE! :mad:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Who the hell has time to play games on a Monday? I'd rather get together on Friday or the weekend to play some P4.
People on summer vacation? >_>

And the reason we say P4U is because we are weaboo and prefer the Japanese name :3

I'll be away next weekend at Algonquin Park so I won't be able to play anything then.

I changed the button layout to the BB layout because having B where D is normally was pissing me off.

I had no idea that the U was the Japanese version. I've just been calling it what I saw most people on DL call it.

Yeah, the Japanese name is Persona 4: Ultimate in Mayonaka Arena, lol

I was also tempted to change the layout to BB style, but I decided to stick with the standard format so I don't get screwed over in arcades. Throws and bursts are really uncomfortable though, there's no way I'd be able tech throws in this game :(