Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

neorussell

Toronto BB and GG: FIENDS ONLY Part II

I think it's obvious that no one here is taking those posts seriously given the amount of trolling in this thread. I've addressed each of his issues directly with my previous post, but if he continues to post in such a ridiculous fashion, and I don't care how lacking in self-awareness you are, he will continue to be the target of ridicule. You can't just come in and instigate things in such a hateful, passive-aggressive, vitriolic manner and not be the target of ridicule (The constant typos and paradoxical disclaimers don't help). We're a fun loving group after all :), we like to break the tension :(.

If he's THIS vindictive about past events, and so willing to burn bridges (and judging by the fact that he's blocked everyone on facebook, etc, he's begun burning them), there's nothing we can do really.

Beer offer still stands though.

Apparently I'm two-faced for not being able to read his version of the English language. Heh.

In better news, Pizza Pizza is giving away $10 Sears gift cards with purchases. Now we can get cheaper dakimakura!

not sure if this is the right place to post this but are there any frequent players in north york/ vaughan region? where do you meet up? I've been to a&c a couple times downtown but its tough to go there often from where I live. I've been looking for vaughan or london players forever to play gg (or bb), london is pretty dead but being so close to To. i figured vaughan would have a meet-up

I'm in woodbridge and like playing GG and BB (GG moreso). But I'm ass and regular meetups don't jive well with having to travel often for work

and always to little towns without arcades so any improvement I've made gets lost from being rusty all the time

, so I'm not sure if I count.

After seeing some BBCP footage, Arakune's spider-curse bomb drop from ceiling thing and the new Hazama are kinda like "holy crap.

How much in purchases? I want to help our guys out in TEAM SEARS

I was getting a $10 gift card with a $20 purchase. Pretty good deal, heh.

After seeing some BBCP footage, Arakune's spider-curse bomb drop from ceiling thing and the new Hazama are kinda like "holy crap.

arakune is ass now though lol

no community to play bb and gg with me

i want gety to get +r and bbcp at the sme time, so i get to go to everyone again every friday

no community to play bb and gg with me

i want gety to get +r and bbcp at the sme time, so i get to go to everyone again every friday

I'm pretty sure CP is on Nesica, which means Japan only.

It's possible to get +R, but it's highly unlikely that a lot of people will play anyway, so the boss probably won't get it.

CP is NesicaxLive. Fubarduck stated that ASW isnt making a international non Nesica version.

CP is NesicaxLive. Fubarduck stated that ASW isnt making a international non Nesica version.

I'm pretty sure that's the same reason why P4U was a NESiCAxLive game. Mostly due to piracy issues and the whatnot.

well there's always hope kind of like cs2~ and the fact that there's word that xie is setting up a bbcp demo setup for majors means we may get to try it out sooner than later

well there's always hope kind of like cs2~ and the fact that there's word that xie is setting up a bbcp demo setup for majors means we may get to try it out sooner than later

Well shit, I'm now even more jealous of you guys. If any of you guys are down to one and that happens, I'm curious to hear about what you guys would feel about how it plays.

With the advent of the SkullGirls patch, I want to celebrate its release with a tournament at A&C World.

It will be hosted on a saturday in december (Date pending for confirmation)

Anyone interested/available?

What ever happened to that anyway. Everybody was talking about it, and then I never heard from it again.

That's pretty much every game that comes out though. #P4A #SFxT

Last I checked a decent amount of people still played P4A, but...that's not my place to say as I've never really totally "been feeling it" with that game.

Lots of people still play p4a I think, just nobody here that posts in this thread.

Let me rephrase, nobody actively plays here but actively wins tourney coz the game is solid

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Solid game = consistent winners from fundamentals imo

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2