Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

neorussell

Toronto BB and GG: FIENDS ONLY Part II

The Toronto/Markam community play League and Mahvel. The Waterloo community I think is still pretty active playing anime games

The Toronto/Markam community play League and Mahvel. The Waterloo community I think is still pretty active playing anime games

>Implying we play anything

Edit: In other news ... VEGAS BABY.

So if this bot makes posts based on thread titles, does this mean everyone in Toronto is looking for gay marriage?!

I would go to UMAD. I was going to go to UMAD and am advertising UMAD like crazy

Wait, why are you not going to UMAD?

If it's still not obvious as to how dead this community is, the fact that LoveGety is closing up shop should be a good indication.

The final death knell from the Church of Gety.

Goodbye Fiends.

I'll be Toronto 24th of April for a 24 hour layover, would love to play GG instead of hanging out at an airport all day!

Anyone willing to host and tote around this Bridget Player right here for a day :D

?

Rumor is, I was the first Valk mod...

>.>

<.<

I am certainly not current in BB but I'd love to play with you all. I'll be at Toronto Pearson International Airport and free about 16:00 - I figure i'll need to sync up with someone on a ride to and from, or a cab.

I actually just picked up GG but I honestly think I'm decent at it, we will have to see lol

You are more than decent at it; you can slap Roldy around. Roldy is #1 GG player in Toronto, except when he gets salty, then he's free. ;)

Sapphire, I hear you're the guy to organize the Toronto Guilty Gear Army back in the day. You want to round em up again for this BADASSEVENINGOFGEAR2013™ ?

I sent a message to a few guys that still play and would give you a good challenge, you can see it on the Canadian Airdashers post on facebook. Unfortunately most of the Army is retired business men who don't play anymore or probably can't make it. I still play a bit but I'll be at work late into the evening and won't be able to make it. :(

i might be able to come down and press buttons?????

i'm not good but i like buttons

I freaking LOVE pressing buttons !!!

WE should press buttons !!!!!

Dear CANADA,

We've played IRL at NEC or on XBOX-Live. I play May, Carl & Naoto. Everyone remember me?

My brother is going to be in Toronto for a night. try to get some Anime games in. He's amazing at GuiltyGear, Good at BlazBlue, Vampire & Persona.

IRL: K2, Leo7, Kousaka, Zeero

XBL: Xdest, Linear04, Leo7

meet Jaison April 24th. ^.^