Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

neorussell

Toronto BB and GG: FIENDS ONLY Part II

Jais: What time would you need to be picked up from the airport? Also, what airport will you be coming from: Pearson International or Toronto City Airport (also called Billy Bishop)?

Oh, excellent! :D

I'm landing in YYZ Pearson at 15:32, so say 16:00 I'll be pickup-able.

I need to be back at YYZ on the 25th by no later than 12:00 ( international flight leaves at 14:10 ) but I could go back to Pearson any time, even immediately after A&C on the 24th if that's what has to happen.

I freaking LOVE pressing buttons !!!

WE should press buttons !!!!!

we can press buttons at umad it will be wonderful

pushing all my buttons baby

I'll be Toronto 24th of April for a 24 hour layover, would love to play GG instead of hanging out at an airport all day!

Anyone willing to host and tote around this Bridget Player right here for a day :D

?

I blow too hard at GG :(

ppssh^ The bigger the turn out the better the scene. That's how it is!

magus704 are you for real on the ridesies?!? That would be fantastic, I'll totally pay for gas and such too

ppssh^ The bigger the turn out the better the scene. That's how it is!

magus704 are you for real on the ridesies?!? That would be fantastic, I'll totally pay for gas and such too

Copy-pasted from my post on the facebook group:

Sorry about the short notice but I'll be working until 5pm on Wednesday and won't have access to a car since I'll already be downtown. I hate to be a dick but there really isn't anyway I can pickup Jais Prettyface from the airport on Wednesday.

I'm really sorry about this Jais, but I'm starting a new job this so I can't really ask for time off.

it depends on my condition for wednesday though because after my hardest exam tomorrow im gonna smoke my brains out tomorrow and possibly get pretty drunk too, and i realized i have similar to leo's level of constitution

it depends on my condition for wednesday though because after my hardest exam tomorrow im gonna smoke my brains out tomorrow and possibly get pretty drunk too, and i realized i have similar to leo's level of constitution

i'd like some kush plz.

i didnt smoke my brains out but i had fun with friends. leo you should eat a poutine before you drink because its like negative drunkness, i had like 2 beers and 2 tequila shots after and i was 0 drunk and a little bit high because i had a poutine right after i smoked and it was like the best thing ever and i think it absorbed all the alcohol

ps fuck maxwell-lorents

not really but i forgot maxwells equations :(

pool is fun too

im not down for anc tomorrow mainly because i realized i have chores to do around and outside the house :( sorry dude but i might still go down if i get everything done early so ill see how i do

eating in general will ensure that i won't get drunk that fast yes lol.

probably help if i smoked before i drink too, but i only really smoke socially and when i can bum a joint off other ppl (lololol).

and s'ok, i dun remember the maxwell's equations either. I DON'T NEED TO USE THEM :D

In response to above ^

D: WHY AM I HERE AND NOT GETTING DOWN WITH THE GET DOWN?!?!? Like what evil did I commit to earn this luck I have lol

HEY THERE LOCALS ! Random french dude passing by, in dire need of some information.

I'm currently freeloading like an arsehole in Mississauga, and I want to go to Toronto next week, visit the place, you know?

So from what I gathered, I can take a bus to Toronto from square one, which is nice. I have no idea where Union is but nice anyway. Are there any hotels in the area? Where can I mash buttons (haven't played in 8 months, I'm having withdrawal symptoms from the lack of gaming)?

HEY THERE LOCALS ! Random french dude passing by, in dire need of some information.

I'm currently freeloading like an arsehole in Mississauga, and I want to go to Toronto next week, visit the place, you know?

So from what I gathered, I can take a bus to Toronto from square one, which is nice. I have no idea where Union is but nice anyway. Are there any hotels in the area? Where can I mash buttons (haven't played in 8 months, I'm having withdrawal symptoms from the lack of gaming)?

Where are you in Mississauga? There's probably a better way to get downtown from where you are unless you are really close to Square One (like, walking distance).

There are hotels... everywhere, but the GO bus runs until 2:20 so you can take that too.

there is a major this weekend, might be too late to register but you can always just go as a spectator and play casuals

Vas y Chiizu, un major c'est la meilleure place pour une introduction avec une communauté! J'aurais voulu pouvoir y aller pour te rencontrer :(