Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

neorussell

Toronto BB and GG: FIENDS ONLY Part II

being on the first page is the only thing Toronto can do, coz you can't be 1st in games.

BB doesn't count coz BB isn't a real game.

being on the first page is the only thing Toronto can do, coz you can't be 1st in games.

What about Major Champion Yucorp?

Yo, shout outs to all the Ontario GG-heads who got some games in with us this weekend, and everyone who helped CECC along. Was a sick time; totally worth the trip. Keep up the good shit.

There's no real place for shoutouts for CECC so I'll just give my quick thanks to DerQ, Brice and Lv5. You guys are bros for giving me a lift + a room.

Shoutouts to DerQ for just about everything, from driving my ass to Toronto to the free beer. Gentlemen like you are what keep other people in the FGC.

Shoutouts to Brice and his unmatched power levels.

Shoutouts to Lv5 snoozing like a champ on the road back home. You so kawaii :3

Shoutouts to Carl scumbag tech and half of it being gone in CP.

Shoutouts to YOOOUUUUU-CHANNNNNNNN

Shoutouts to Mortified's Doujin Archives

Shoutouts to BBCPGamefaqsTxt

Shoutouts to Popeyes

Hope to see y'all at NEC <3

EDIT: More shoutouts

Shoutouts to Ottawa bros to coming. Good shit on 2nd, Colin.

Shoutouts to Mort. That tablet of yours is really good at fighting games, damn.

Shoutouts to Roldy. You were the last person I wanted to play in the first round orz.

Shoutouts to Brian bodying me as usual.

Shoutouts to Ryan Ken. Your Chie is a force to be reckoned with, sir.

Shoutouts to Rikir being a girl.

Shoutouts to Superscience. Thanks for coming down, man and good shit on bodying my fraud ass in AH3.

Shotuouts to AH3.

Shoutouts to playing solid games in a mature and non-confrontational manner.

Shoutouts to posting this shit in the wrong thread.

I somehow posted this on the mtl thread by mistake :V

:<

I somehow posted this on the mtl thread by mistake :V

Glad you could make it Joe! :)

Go and show up to A&C tmr. My copy of BBCP will be there. But I will not. Gonna be all ESPORTS and watch the only national sport with a sequel

Anyone here live in the North York area at all or wouldnt mind coming down here once in awhile? I can't always reliably make it to A&C just based on working in the frakkin' Lego store. I wouldn't mind hosting a Casuals night every once in awhile.

Edit: Also I guess this thread is dead yeah?

i saw that Roldy only posts in the MTL and Kitchener thread and I felt the need to see this thread on first page again for another day =(

How do you guys feel about a MTL visit to TO for casuals? Would it be worth it? where could we go to play? Just kicking around the idea.

as much as I like that idea its not very realistic, especially if you were intending on playing us.

The OGs don't really play anymore, we just meet up every friday at a friend's basement to chill and BB is on the side. Its usually just Brian and Roldy dominating everybody, and by everybody, I mean me. Leo and Yucorp are present but they don't really play and just chill/drink.

So we can't go to the basement because theres limited room.

On the other hand it seems like there is a decently healthy community that plays downtown at A&C (first BBCP tourney had like 20 entrants or something) so if you want to play with some new faces you can go there on select days but you may want to announce it so people will actually make it out lol. I'm sure some of us will go there to visit you guys if you make the trip.

But yea, I don't think its very worthwhile to pay retired washed up players a visit lol. But hey, thats just my opinion. If you guys make it out I'll come out, cant say for others lol.

#washedupcommunity