Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

neorussell

Toronto BB and GG: FIENDS ONLY Part II

lol I was 2nd last place for that first BBCP tourney, the only person I beat was Vince because hes part of the washed up players I play with regularly.

that said I'll admit I'm pretty godlike because I play Kokonoe lolololol

I'm calling you out, Zeero. You can't feign being washed up forever, you godlike son of a #%&$.
Especially since Pui's like 5 years younger than you :v:

Also Pui, your Kokonoe is 10x better than every other Kokonoe at NEC, those guys don't have the OG fundamentals lol

Didn't get to play against Kaeru/Psy/Mort. Sorry guys, next time! Good seeing you all regardless.

Didn't get to play against Kaeru/Psy/Mort. Sorry guys, next time! Good seeing you all regardless.
Wrong thread, sir. Mort wasn't even at NEC :v:

You should check out the Montreal and Kitchener/Waterloo threads :)

Mort was a team name and I met everyone by there IRL names.

Also Kaeru was there! And Psy!

Now that I think about it, I barely talked to you, :(

Next time we should actually play!

But yeah, please check out the Montreal thread at least, they have a real thriving scene unlike Toronto (land of old and washed-up people)

I know MTL pretty well already, this was my first time meeting you guys though which is why I wanted to say high. You played Jin right?

I know MTL pretty well already, this was my first time meeting you guys though which is why I wanted to say high. You played Jin right?
Yup, I play Jin and a bit of Carl. Unfortunately I was the only Toronto guy to go to NEC, everyone else either had exams or had no interest in coming out to Philly.

Yup, I play Jin and a bit of Carl. Unfortunately I was the only Toronto guy to go to NEC, everyone else either had exams or had no interest in coming out to Philly.

by that you mean Brian had exams and everyone else is too old and washed up to travel to places without hot water in a snow storm.

BBCP is reviving my interest in the game coz of kokonoe, but shes getting banned so meh.

Also, I believe everybody in Toronto can conclude that tager is top tier and godlike.

She's not getting banned. Dustloop's position on it right now is heading towards keeping her viable in tournament. However, future Team Tournaments will likely be limited to no same character in the team.

Play the game so we can punch each other in the face, and then enjoy homemade ramen !!

Edit: C0R I'm really happy to have met you. Shoutouts in the NEC thread.

Evo?
See you there, we have quite a few people planning for the trip this time around :)

you should add that those quite a few people do not plan to join BB because its a main game and would rather spend the extra 50+ dollars on black jack and eating lol

#kokonoesucks

Blingee Avatars #1.

i know this is probably futile but does anyone here netplay GG and BB still? o.o

I'll play some BB with you once the english release comes out lol.