Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

neorussell

Toronto BB and GG: FIENDS ONLY Part II

I watched like 3 episodes of Inuyasha years ago and I still have the OP in my head.

I'm looking forward to attend Toryuken to meet  people with the same interest in fighting games but won't be competing (maybe one day).  I am a casual player, been hanging out at the arcade since my high school heydays (a very long time ago).   With a career, marriage life, I have less time to play any games nowadays.  I'm new to the BB series, loving the game a lot.

Wondering if there is a scene in Toronto? 

There is, feel free to go to downtown at A&C world.  there'll be a few people playing on mondays, wednesdays and fridays

For some reason, I've seen less BB players since the English release dropped. :v

With BB it takes me a long time to learn just the one character.  Although I am online, I spent most of the time in training mode with the very little time I have each night.   For someone who got the NA version of BB on the first day, I just played my 100th online match this week compared to a lot of stats I've seen online.

People usually play at a place called A&C Games usually on Monday,Wednesday, and Friday. Costs $5 to play for the whole night.

didn't drink it yet lol. was waiting for a meet up so I can share the love with rest of the retired players lol

Is there going to be any activity now that toryuken and Northern battles are finished?

Do you guys realize I only know of two non-Chinese families on my street? Uwaa~