Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

neorussell

Toronto BB and GG: FIENDS ONLY Part II

Headed down there today and played against the computer for a bit. If there's an earlier heads up on when people are going to be there this week, I'll definitely make it around 10-11pm.

there's a chance of me going this thursday, depending on how many people are going :S

gonna play in the BBCS tournament, even i will get viciously ate in the face, practice makes perfect, exposure as well...

I think I want to go to Gety at some point this week for secret training.

Free agent for Teams on Sat.

Leo, want to team again?

NeoRussell

Sorry Russell, I'm actually teaming up with nazir + jabir for bb. Hope you get a team though.

I think I want to go to Gety at some point this week for secret training.

Sorry Russell, I'm actually teaming up with nazir + jabir for bb. Hope you get a team though.

oh fuck, the secret team is revealed.

Master kou will take care of this while i run the tourney lol... except master kou got taken care of on saturday :psyduck:

To All: I'm pretty sure we'll have enough stations for casuals even during the tourney... But of course, priority goes to tourney lol. Probably loosen up a station or two for casuals as the tourney goes on and more people are eliminated. So for those who are "coming as free money", you get the chance of play others who are "free money" when you guys are eliminated... although I don't exactly like that sort of attitude :vbang:

Team 2 terrorists and a Chinaman live on. However, it appears the Chinaman part is clearly interchangeable.

oh fuck, the secret team is revealed.

Master kou will take care of this while i run the tourney lol... except master kou got taken care of on saturday :psyduck:

To All: I'm pretty sure we'll have enough stations for casuals even during the tourney... But of course, priority goes to tourney lol. Probably loosen up a station or two for casuals as the tourney goes on and more people are eliminated. So for those who are "coming as free money", you get the chance of play others who are "free money" when you guys are eliminated... although I don't exactly like that sort of attitude :vbang:

free money? sounds like me =D

Yeah, if you are a player just to increase pot size, don't feel bad about losing. Take out the anger when stations are available.

I'm a "pot increaser" myself

If anything, I won't play teams since I got Tekken to handle on Saturday anyway.

NeoRussell

Hermes, when are you going for secret training? I need some last minute match up experience. :razz:

I have respect for the new players who are going to T11 even if they're not confident in their skills. Trust me, it's going to be a worthwhile experience for you, you'll level up a lot. My first BB tournament was at T10 where I placed 13th haha, I got mauled, but it motivated me to train and get better. And even if you get eliminated early on, stay for the casuals!

the fact that we'll have 2x+ amount of stations this year means you'll have more casuals to meet ppl n get better.

Last year we had 2 BB and 1 GG setups? (I think someone ran their own casual station though). This year thanks to evo monitor being so affordable and practical, we have like 6 stations.

I have no idea tbh, a majority of us has work and stuff on friday and traffic after work to downtown (on friday) is a bitch...

But I've taken the day off (ahhh my vacation days) so I can get there earlier and help out... not TTCing it though because im not carrying equipment via transit lol

What's the EVO monitor? Where can I get one?

VH236H (23 is the size... u can probably get smaller/larger ones and they'll be fine too?)

Apparently its lagless monitor and is EVO approved lol

Me/Hermes got ours at Canada Computers for 170... dunno about others... newegg.ca is having a sale right now for 149 with free shipping http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824236059

Pui: If your off on Friday, I can pick you up with your equipment. Who else is bringing equipment as well?

NeoRussell

Guys, I know I said Wednesday LG, but unfortunately I can't go anymore. Thursday for sure.

And how are you guys going to T11 on Saturday? TTC?

Lansdowne is so far away...

I can pick you up, roldy...

That...is so tempting...

What time does T11 start and finish for Saturday?

If you go saturday, you might as well go friday too...

Friday for sure I can't go. The fact that the tourney is at 8pm makes parents paranoid. Lol you should've seen their reactions when I told them.

There's hope for Saturday though.