Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

neorussell

Toronto BB and GG: FIENDS ONLY Part II

Friday for sure I can't go. The fact that the tourney is at 8pm makes parents paranoid. Lol you should've seen their reactions when I told them.

There's hope for Saturday though.

buses on my street end at like 11:15pm and parents are paranoid when it comes to sleepin over at a persons place they don' know (I haz an acquaintance downtown), so I wont go on friday, but i might reach of friday if me & my buddy confirm a team with this other guy.

@Archling: Have any moe spots in dat car lol?

Team 2 terrorists and a Chinaman live on. However, it appears the Chinaman part is clearly interchangeable.

more like team "We got an asian hostage", for Jabir, Leo and Nazir's team.

maybe there thursday

My buddy was supposed to lend me his PS3 TE for T11, but it's not certain that he'll be able to anymore. Could anyone help me out? I have a 360 TE that I could trade for the day, if anyone needs it for SSF4 teams or whatever.

hmm, i'm in need of a ps2 stick, tofu, do you have one?

i won't be playing very long at all in the BB tourney so i'll probably be able to lend you the one i'm borrowing (its my friends, so i'll have to check)

Pui: If your off on Friday, I can pick you up with your equipment. Who else is bringing equipment as well?

NeoRussell

I think I have my way down there, just that didn't feel like sitting at work thinking (oh shit T11 is in X hours) and then going all burned out from work n stuff (and run the tourney) lol.

What time is the place open for us to bring stuff/setup anyway?

Pui: Should be able to come at around 2p-3p. I'll be there at 1p. Just keep your phone ON, i'll give everyone a call on friday and you can give me a call as well. I'll get back to you about the cooking thing.

30 people have pre-registered for T11 regarding BB and GG. There's 3-4 MTL thats signed up for BB as well. I wasn't aware that MTL played BB.

NeoRussell

30 people have pre-registered for T11 regarding BB and GG. There's 3-4 MTL thats signed up for BB as well. I wasn't aware that MTL played BB.

I'm trying to get Ottawa out for BB. They're being kinda annoying about it though.

K2 for beast rachel!!

So the teams (as i gather) are looking pretty stong right now lol... I hope master kou can carry through this.

Is team cambridge gonna come 3rd again?!?! As a matter of fact, is team cambridge even coming?!! We'll find out in 3 days!

Oh team Cambridge will be there. Just won't be there for singles Friday, my bands got a show.

We will lift the 3rd place curse! (hopefully not by placing like 5th)

Home as in my parents' place which is an hour drive away from toronto.

Oh crap i don't think it's modified. I can't remember remember since i haven't used the stick in a long time and used it only a couple of times. So asking price 175.

@Tin Man: How do I know you're not a serial rapist?

lol well I could give u my facebook, or if u know who mr.mortified is, i go to same uni with him, or if u kno who krygnar is, i'm in the same uni AND program as him. If there isn't much else i can do, u can just say no due to safety reasons, understandable lol.

Edit: Also, if u know who NekoNekoXD is, and neo russel should recognize me also. If thats not enough, I could reach LoveGety tomorrow (if there is a casual goin on).