Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

neorussell

Toronto BB and GG: FIENDS ONLY Part II

great now i can't go to gety, good job rodly
Just so you know, the BB cab is busted at Gety. Unless the boss fixes it, it'll be GG only.

I dreamt that you guys came over to MTL and we were all chilling outside at night and you guys were living the thug life, breaking into and robbing houses and shit. I was like wtf Toronto?

I dreamt that you guys came over to MTL and we were all chilling outside at night and you guys were living the thug life, breaking into and robbing houses and shit. I was like wtf Toronto?

I'm pretty sure there's more black people in your scene.

Yo when I went to Gety there were a lot of asian thug looking dudes I didn't really feel like messing with outside, lol. Good point though.

Also if anyone is interested, Brice and me are having a streamed ft5 money match tonight at 8pm on MTLSF's channel. One thing's for sure : there WILL be salt...

avengers making me miss stream monstering and gety

is this how i get out of sadlife?!?!

Or get a girlfriend.

Or get a girlfriend.

Overrated. :thumbd: I see linear joining Team MOB, money over bitches. :cool:

Going to gety around 7. Kirb I don't think those asian thugs at gety are very tough, they always seem to get very quiet when I'm walking by lol. And I'm sure they get all their money from their parents lol.

Going to gety around 7. Kirb I don't think those asian thugs at gety are very tough, they always seem to get very quiet when I'm walking by lol. And I'm sure they get all their money from their parents lol.

Team MOB all day erry day

Sent from my HTC Panache using Tapatalk

LOL! MOB AFG Ganksta!

BTW, Nazir are you going to Toryuken?