Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

neorussell

Toronto BB and GG: FIENDS ONLY Part II

Oh crap I forgot it was retesai 9 this weekend too. Time for touhou music galore!

AN needs more touhou swag

Oh crap I forgot it was retesai 9 this weekend too. Time for touhou music galore!

AN needs more touhou swag

Agreed.

Felt like going to panels during Saturday anyways, looks like I missed out on some hype.

lmao new gg rebalance

this shit cray

OK all the weaboos need to get the fuck out because shit just got SERIOUS!!!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Once a year players over Canada gather together under one roof to compete together in a glorious and cutthroat tournament. The winner of this tournament claims the prestigious and highly venerated title of AN Champion, commonly shortened as AN Champ. This title is highly sought after and contested for and draws the respect from all within the Toronto Fiends Dustloop Community. On Saturday May 26, 2012, the highly prestigious title of AN Champ has changed hands.

It is with great honour for me to announce Brian (a.k.a. DeadliestxXx) as the new holder of the prestigious title of AN Champ. Brian has proved himself a strong competitor and thoroughly deserves the adulation and veneration that comes with being a holder of this prestigious title.

I would like to invite the Brian, the new AN Champ, to give a few words.

lmao new gg rebalance

this shit cray

not going to lie that I dont look forward to this rebalance a single bit.

I'm not in the mood to relearn a game which I've been playing for 10 years already.

I'm not in the mood to relearn a game which I've been playing for 10 years already.

Lol Pui I think you should do something about the bitter old man in you. I thought it would have disappeared after going to Korea and getting laid by some kgirls. :(

Get HYPE ninjas!

You don't need to relearn anything, just know that your missile can come back down to troll people XD

Plus air dp, lol

going to korea tells me ttt2 is the future, fuck gg.

and those robo ky changes are horrible, 2s is staple for knockdown to get pressure/mixups(aka dust) and 2hs is the only semi useful anti air he has, although I think inreality both moves needs robo ky to be overheating to do this "new thing".

going to korea tells me ttt2 is the future, fuck gg.

and those robo ky changes are horrible, 2s is staple for knockdown to get pressure/mixups(aka dust) and 2hs is the only semi useful anti air he has, although I think inreality both moves needs robo ky to be overheating to do this "new thing".

You know you're gonna play it day in day out lol. :rolleyes:

How come 2hs is better than 6p lol. Just because 2hs works really well against a scrub like me doesn't make it better. And what happened to charged uppercuts lol.