Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

neorussell

Toronto BB and GG: FIENDS ONLY Part II

HEY THERE LOCALS ! Random french dude passing by, in dire need of some information.

I'm currently freeloading like an arsehole in Mississauga, and I want to go to Toronto next week, visit the place, you know?

So from what I gathered, I can take a bus to Toronto from square one, which is nice. I have no idea where Union is but nice anyway. Are there any hotels in the area? Where can I mash buttons (haven't played in 8 months, I'm having withdrawal symptoms from the lack of gaming)?

There's a major this weekend. You most likely cannot register but you can spectate and maybe play some casuals

Here is the info on the venue

http://torontotoptiers.com/other/toryuken-ii-road-to-evo-qualifiers-may-4th-5th/

There's a major this weekend. You most likely cannot register but you can spectate and maybe play some casuals

Here is the info on the venue

http://torontotoptiers.com/other/toryuken-ii-road-to-evo-qualifiers-may-4th-5th/

Oh brilliant, I didn't pre-register and didn't even know they would have BB there (since there is no post on DL for it).

Time to spectate!

Russel extended pre registration, it's until Friday now iirc. you still have a chance!

Edit:

Nvm, it's in the venue only on Friday from 3-8 p.m

brian is our remaining gety rep at tournaments from now on.

LET'S GO (RIP)LG|DeadliestxXx

Well, I've got plans tomorrow already. So it looks like I'm not getting my registration at all.

Go Brian! I'll probably be going to get some offline casuals with you, playing somebody at your level a good bit should be fun.

Ah damnit, can't make it this weekend, what a shame.

Et kirbster, je vais faire un tour à Montreal dans pas longtemps, je sais pas trop si je resterai assez longtemps pour masher des boutons mais au moins assez pour me gaver de poutines.

*Late notice for Toryuken*

You guys' better have Aquapazza side tournament/exhibition tomorrow.

Damn this city is awesome. I need CP Rachel to be truly happy to play the game though. Button mashing for the first time in 8 months felt so right though.

Damn this city is awesome. I need CP Rachel to be truly happy to play the game though. Button mashing for the first time in 8 months felt so right though.

Wait, did you come to Mtl already? We haven't seen you around

Didn't have time to play games in Montreal. I'm on a trip across north america and time is running out. I'm near St Louis as we speak.

PS: poutines were awesome. I definitely will come back if I have the chance. Be it Toronto or Montreal, or both.

I will see you all at weaboo north. Say hi to me as I sit behind the gaming stream desk

Hi guys, I live in the GTA (Brampton) and I am looking for players to play with to help me and my Ragna. Im pretty fresh from training mode, knowing combos and block strings while starting to learn crossups and pressure tools. I have been online before and I am not great of course. I was hoping there is some sort of scene that I can attend to better my Ragna skills and gain some tips