Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

neorussell

Toronto BB and GG: FIENDS ONLY Part II

I had family to visit, I'll be here till sunday though. I'll be spending a day or so in Markham this weekend, and I'll be heading to Ottawa on Monday. But If you guys can figure anything out that's even not downtown (so I could drive if I want), then I'll come being the Based God that I am.

Just secured my CP import. Anyone else getting one?

And is Lovegety shut down now?!?

Deadliest and I will be getting BBCP as well. And I believe Lovegety has reduced itself to a very small store with no fighting games, I'm not entirely sure.

Deadliest and I will be getting BBCP as well. And I believe Lovegety has reduced itself to a very small store with no fighting games, I'm not entirely sure.

I have it pre-ordered as well.

Newby here. So you guys go to A&C games on Mondays or Fridays now? I'm interested to find people to play this game with. I also ordered a copy of CP and hopefully will get it.

People right now are playing Guilty Gear +R. Once CP comes out, it will change. Though there are people who can play BB and you can ask them to play

last i was there, they still had two SSFIV AE cabs, and a 3rd strike cab, and one 2v2 gundam setup.

now it's rhythm games all day erryday

guitarfreaks/drummania v7, jubeat knockoff "Magic Box", taiko no tatsujin #??, and a bunch of racing games

hi, i am a new player in bb, and i am looking forward to play with your community, lets play some games after console release. I want to be good player.

please give me feedbacks on how to be a better player.

where are you guys buynig bbcp from?

hi, i am a new player in bb, and i am looking forward to play with your community, lets play some games after console release. I want to be good player.

please give me feedbacks on how to be a better player.

Protip : play Rachel, she's as strong as ever in this version :)

I ordered it through yesasia.com

Also, nice to know you're still alive, K2. It's been a long time :)

Protip : play Rachel, she's as strong as ever in this version :)

are you serious? I havn't played bb ever since ....ugh...since....jesus i forgot...

was planning to play some Jin and relius D:

yes i am alive roldy :D, where do you live? i will come over and play some bb

someone gimme a pro tier list, there are too many out there and i am confused orz

ooo.... all these new names.... i feel old

thx