Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zoob

The NEWEST NEW ENGLAND THREAD (A FUSION OF STATES)

Should the newest New England Thread title be PILEDRIVING BISON UP IN THIS BITCH?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should the newest New England Thread title be PILEDRIVING BISON UP IN THIS BITCH?

• Yes
    • Hell Yes

No one tell Fraga the Umineko game sucks.

Whee, same combos for everyone, no juggles except from uncomboable launchers, screen thats even bigger than Blazblue's, shitty netcode.

I aint even mad.

Found my way on the computer during this shitty sickness. I did manage to try it and I found 95% combos already, it's hilarious. I am disappoint

Speaking of GG stages, I just found a baller glitch for old Grove.

Dizzy has a special entrance for old grove, where she's sitting in a dress holding a squirrel. If you interrupt the opening before she sets the squirrel on the ground, it'll float awkwardly during the match to where she dashes. It won't go away until you knock her down.

:3.

I'll still be playing Umineko despite it's flaws. Everyone else is on that Arcana Heart hype. To which I aptly reply with my title.

Ange we gotta party up in DFO sometime. I'll powerlevel you up to where I am and then we can help each other grind for VP. Because fuck PvP against mechs :arg:

Ange we gotta party up in DFO sometime. I'll powerlevel you up to where I am and then we can help each other grind for VP. Because fuck PvP against mechs :arg:

Sure sounds good. My Blademaster is SolBadedge. Let me know when you get on so that we could have a schedule. I definitely have to agree with mechs being BS. What baffles me about the game is that somehow your gender defines how good you are. Female gunners are so much better then male ones. We need some female Slayers.

I'll still be playing Umineko despite it's flaws. Everyone else is on that Arcana Heart hype. To which I aptly reply with my title.

lol enjoy playing by yourself XD jk ill be picking up that game as well for fun, but ill be putting more focus on AH3 obviously

Sure sounds good. My Blademaster is SolBadedge. Let me know when you get on so that we could have a schedule. I definitely have to agree with mechs being BS. What baffles me about the game is that somehow your gender defines how good you are. Female gunners are so much better then male ones. We need some female Slayers.

Well Korea is getting Male Fighters soon. They look p awesome actually, the male nen's awakening is a giant flaming lion. Fuckin Nexon needs to hurry the fuck up and just get us caught up with the Koreans. Seriously, all they gotta do is translate shit. It shouldn't take this long.

Hey New England, wanna level up in Melty? Potentially 3 Melty heads from NJ are appearing at the MindHive by the names of Lord Knight, Jimmy, and (maybe) GenericSuperHero. I know no one really seems to have a car, but if you have your own ride, try to stop by for some gdlk MB/BB. Exact details on what days they'll be here are coming soon

Hey New England, wanna level up in Melty? Potentially 3 Melty heads from NJ are appearing at the MindHive by the names of Lord Knight, Jimmy, and (maybe) GenericSuperHero. I know no one really seems to have a car, but if you have your own ride, try to stop by for some gdlk MB/BB. Exact details on what days they'll be here are coming soon

If I can hitch a ride up with either of the 3, Maybe I can come up.

lol enjoy playing by yourself XD jk ill be picking up that game as well for fun, but ill be putting more focus on AH3 obviously

Shut-up Juan you don't count. lol jk

I will main Mei Fang's 214C in AH3 like I did in AH1. :I:

Why don't you guys play Battle Fantasia instead, it's already out! >:|

Or get in on League of Legends, that game is hype

Hi Joiz.

Danny is basically the equivalent of a guard-point spamming CS Bang, free 24/7. Oh and a tier whore noel CS2 rofl

Im not salty because we didn't play casuals at necxi, not at all.

Im not salty because we didn't play casuals at necxi, not at all.

Not at all, you're probably salty you lost to someone that doesn't really play BB ;-) But honestly, it's been ages since we've played. The hellllll.

Sup New England.

You guys calling Danny a tier whore yet?

Hey Danny, you're a tier whore.

Can we talk about how terrifying Nas will be now?

Can we talk about how terrifying Nas will be now?

Let's think about this... Nas always gets really mad when he loses, and even when he wins. Think about that for a second.

Before he would get top 8 pretty consistently, but I don't think he felt obligated to win... but now? Holy shit, NOW he's going to get to grand finals every tournament. You thought he got mad before? Wait until he loses Grand Finals... now THAT'S terrifying.