Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zoob

The NEWEST NEW ENGLAND THREAD (A FUSION OF STATES)

Should the newest New England Thread title be PILEDRIVING BISON UP IN THIS BITCH?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should the newest New England Thread title be PILEDRIVING BISON UP IN THIS BITCH?

• Yes
    • Hell Yes

i'm going to check it out wednesday if i have that day off, and pester the owner about getting a blazblue cab.

What's the point? It's soon to be outdated and we won't be able to get CS2 in arcade form. =[

Is BBCS2 strictly digital on cabs?

Also, I really want to go now just because I saw that they have CvS2, UMK3, and MK4. Holy fucking shit.

i don't give a goddamn if it's CT, CS or CS2 i just want to go play. all the other games they have are outdated, but people still want to play those.

i don't give a goddamn if it's CT, CS or CS2 i just want to go play. all the other games they have are outdated, but people still want to play those.

Fair enough. I wanna play in an arcade setting. Never have before and it just seems hype.

Make that a real arcade setting. I've been to CTF and that place is a shithole. I mean I realize the arcade business isn't exactly booming and it is pretty much the only arcade on the East Coast, but damn they could stand to clean that place up a bit.

R-1 enters a 2v2 tourney by himself and wins. Last round in grand finals is a perfect. Throughout the tourney he was trying to figure out how many reps of the new haida loop he can do off of what. Granted, his level of competition wasn't extremely high... but still. Damn.

R-1 enters a 2v2 tourney by himself and wins. Last round in grand finals is a perfect. Throughout the tourney he was trying to figure out how many reps of the new haida loop he can do off of what. Granted, his level of competition wasn't extremely high... but still. Damn.

How do the rules work for that? Do you only get one shot as opposed to two or do you just play rounds for both players in the team?

Ange, they added an apprenticeship system to DFO. GET ON AND BECOME MY PUPIL.

You too L1F3. SUGOII BOUKEN TAIMU DESU!

Alrighty then. Just contact me on my Skype: hungrywolfterry , AIM: SeveredAnge , or send me a text at: 413-273-4749 when you're gonna be online. This way I know when you're gonna be on.

I know what I'm pirating as soon as they make 3DS flashcarts

When can we play Guilty Gear again?

Next time you show up at Furok's? It's really the only place I can go to for games. Last time I didn't get to play too much GG and I wanted to get as much practice out of it as I could seeing as how the only person I play most often is... Tales.

Also for PSP too.

If I can't pirate that shit on 3DS, I got an alternative! YAR HAR FIDDLE DEE DEE! BEING A PIRATE IS AWRIGHT TO BE! DO WHAT YOU WANT CUZ A PIRATE IS FREE! U R A PIRATE!

Fuck that noise. I'll stop pirating

LOL j/k no I wont

Arcsys games when they make Blazblue good. I'll know it's happened when every background is oversaturated with red.