Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zoob

The NEWEST NEW ENGLAND THREAD (A FUSION OF STATES)

Should the newest New England Thread title be PILEDRIVING BISON UP IN THIS BITCH?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should the newest New England Thread title be PILEDRIVING BISON UP IN THIS BITCH?

• Yes
    • Hell Yes

Thanks but I don't play Lambda anymore. Also, capsuletoyco, I won't be on XBL cuz I'm at a friend's house now.

Zah? Who you playing now then? You had a pretty nice Lamb as I recall.

Zah? Who you playing now then? You had a pretty nice Lamb as I recall.

Nah, my Lambchops was ass. You were probably thinking of L1F3's. I play Mu now.

this is late but ggs capsuletoyco and kona lol im feeling a bunch better about the /\-11 - haz match up XD sory about my strange xbl connection, as that normally doesnt happen

ugh i cant wait to play AH 3 today lol in the meantime, i have quite a few things to take care of before i head over. kona, im possibly taking the bus there, since i still cant drive my car around freely... mike will show up later, like after 8 cuz of work and chicks with teh boobz

GGS to everyone today. Good times were had, mashing URRKAWNA HART day 1 was fun and hopefully mai Weissu didn't produce too much sodium. Y'all need to stop talking shit about my ex-waifu though.

For those of you who weren't there, here's the one and only vid that was taken from today because no one wants to see our scrubby day 1 gameplay.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whf6MdePCJ4

EDIT: Juan, why'd you guys leave so early. Should have at least gotten in one set of AH3 :(. Even Ange who was on Haterade took a ride on the AH hype train.

I'm sure Time Cathy EF Tiger Shot spam didn't help his hate haha

EDIT - .... NerdJosh made it to grand finals in a BB tourney in Canada. He does not even play the game. Stay free Canada.

EDIT: Juan, why'd you guys leave so early. Should have at least gotten in one set of AH3 :(. Even Ange who was on Haterade took a ride on the AH hype train.

we left early cuz of our ride lol if i had my own car id still be at furoks house even now lol dont worry!! i will mash arcana buttons with you guys for sure next time lol

GGS to everyone today. Good times were had, mashing URRKAWNA HART day 1 was fun and hopefully mai Weissu didn't produce too much sodium. Y'all need to stop talking shit about my ex-waifu though.

For those of you who weren't there, here's the one and only vid that was taken from today because no one wants to see our scrubby day 1 gameplay.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whf6MdePCJ4

My poor MAI FANGGU ;_;

GGs to everyone yesterday, I had lots of fun. :kitty: Shout outs to LPT for the most shenanigans White Len vs Aoko matches :psyduck:

Even Ange who was on Haterade took a ride on the AH hype train.

Well I've got to admit it is a solid game and it looks pretty good. Maybe I won't hate on it as much. lol GGs. Maybe I'll change my title as well.

He does not even play the game.

Neither does the rest of Canada bro.

Also Nerdjosh is going down once I stop playing like a derp and start AAing his random body splash approaches.

Well I've got to admit it is a solid game and it looks pretty good. Maybe I won't hate on it as much. lol GGs. Maybe I'll change my title as well.

Progress.

Neither does the rest of Canada bro.

There are people in Canada who can finish combos. I'm just sayin.

Is everyone ready for a short German lesson?!?!?!

Weiß is the German word for white. As a lot of us learned from this game already, the funky B makes the 'ss' sound. The w makes a v-ish noise. So her name is actually pronounced: Vice.

Vice.

Vice.

and that's all for Dr.Onblast pretentious foreign language lesson of the day.

So it's been a good 3-4 months+ since I last trolled here, but I've been lurking. Just waiting for DAT MAHVEL, sort of interested in AH3, unless it's more like 2 than 1, in which case, it can go burn in hell, where it will be Haida looped until it cannot possibly take any more, and then it will be forced to watch Zato-1 and Venom forever.

Is everyone ready for a short German lesson?!?!?!

Weiß is the German word for white. As a lot of us learned from this game already, the funky B makes the 'ss' sound. The w makes a v-ish noise. So her name is actually pronounced: Vice.

Vice.

Vice.

and that's all for Dr.Onblast pretentious foreign language lesson of the day.

Holy shit, Arc tricked us into playing KOF. What have we done?

as long as i only need 360A and 6A to beat noel she can stay in the game. That air super needs to go though, gets me every damn time. S-Kill did say that Jill Valentine will be an "acrobatic gun user" this time around so maybe you can get hype for mvc3 for rillz, danny.