Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zoob

The NEWEST NEW ENGLAND THREAD (A FUSION OF STATES)

Should the newest New England Thread title be PILEDRIVING BISON UP IN THIS BITCH?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should the newest New England Thread title be PILEDRIVING BISON UP IN THIS BITCH?

• Yes
    • Hell Yes

I have two PS2 pads that don't belong to me.

Somebody has my PS2 memory card. It is unlabeled and has save files for Monster Hunter 1 and Mana Khemia.

Somebody has my PS2 memory card. It is unlabeled and has save files for Monster Hunter 1 and Mana Khemia.

ill ask around the springfield crew lol

man. i just caught up on the thread since my last post. good god. this is why i only check in on you guys like once a week, max. mvc3 sentiments seconded. seriously, get piped. the mayor is the heart of my team. gonna learn me some modok next for hilarity. i'll try to remember to keep you updated, vyers, about the nh gatherings. when's the next tournament so we can all play bb and mvc3 without lag (and because i don't own an xbox)?

Casuals anywhere on Wednesday or Thursday? Have to get ready for Winter Brawl!

I think one of those belongs to Tales. If I recall correctly, he let Domo borrow one at NEC, and later we brought it with us to casuals at your house with the intention of returning it to Tales, but I guess it was just left there.

To anyone going to Winter Brawl this weekend, best of luck to you! I'll try to stream monster it up if they got a stream for dem animu fighters.

i was watching the stream but i stopped when MvC3 came on lol [super > X factor] is the worst level 3 "bait" ive ever seen lol i didnt catch any anime fighters at all D: as i ended up watching anime myself and playing bbcs with mike instead lol

so how did you guys do?

Hey Idk if you guys saw my post on HomingCancel but someone has my copy of MBAA and swap magic. (I think it was in Tales' PS2 and he mighta snagged it when they left)

Anyone have any leads?

I took it and snapped it into little bits. Tired of hearing that bitch of yours laugh.

so how did you guys do?

I got LK and 10Stars after not playing the game for two months. :vbang: Went 3-2. Arcana Heart was the only thing that really mattered.

I got LK and 10Stars after not playing the game for two months. :vbang: Went 3-2. Arcana Heart was the only thing that really mattered.

you exploded lordknight?!?!!?? lol i finally got a chance to play AH3 the other day lol learned me some lilica stuff...not sure what arcana i like using atm lol

im glad that bbcs2 will be DLC but as far as im concerned mvc3 really just killed a lot of competitive scene for me... i'll hang in there tho, i still got pokehax to fall back on XD

you exploded lordknight?!?!!??

No, Danny was the one blown up by LK. At least, I hope it wasn't super free. Then again, Danny's right. AH was the only thing that mattered lol.