Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zoob

The NEWEST NEW ENGLAND THREAD (A FUSION OF STATES)

Should the newest New England Thread title be PILEDRIVING BISON UP IN THIS BITCH?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should the newest New England Thread title be PILEDRIVING BISON UP IN THIS BITCH?

• Yes
    • Hell Yes

Usually every Friday there's a meet-up at Battlegrounds ranging from 5:00pm-12:00/3:00pm depending on how many people are there.

I had no idea that Battlegrounds goes back in time. Sounds like a terrible business practice.

Since I'm back home for the week, who's gonna be the kind soul to give me a ride to casuals? Can't wait to get my shit blown up so hard.

Seriously, since January all I played was like a week of AH3, 2 days of MAHVEL and the rest of my time was spent stream monsteran. And I need a new ava too.

I will be bringing MK9 demo. We will have MK9 demo tournament.

Not knowing what I know, that would sound great. Word is that the demo, which is supposed to be bad, is a far cry from the actual game, which is supposed to be pretty good. Apparently a lot of what's in the demo isn't in the actual game, either. Ah well. Only a bit more than a month more to go!

Too bad only like 4 of us (that includes me btw), will end up playing MK9 because there are no little girls in it. Probably the same reason everyone here hates Mahvel and SF too.

Not knowing what I know, that would sound great. Word is that the demo, which is supposed to be bad, is a far cry from the actual game, which is supposed to be pretty good. Apparently a lot of what's in the demo isn't in the actual game, either. Ah well. Only a bit more than a month more to go!

Wow, you're right, lol, I can't get the demo to accept control changes and a lot of moves/fatalities don't seem to work for me, not to mention the infinites/glitches that have already been found. Now what am I supposed to play for the next month?!

I like the game though, just wish there was a training mode in the demo to use for practice.

Too bad only like 4 of us (that includes me btw), will end up playing MK9 because there are no little girls in it. Probably the same reason everyone here hates Mahvel and SF too.

I've said it before, but what MK totally needs is a "cute" girl- it'll change the way we all look at fatalities.

it's in pelham nh, you might be sorely disappointed if you went to nashua.

too bad i have to work that day otherwise i'd meet some of you guys there.

that being said, i know all of you, or most of you play arcana heart, so could someone linke me to some weiss videos, she looks interesting,depending on how neat her combos look i may or may not pick up that game.

Crown, it's not that I won't play SF, MvC3, or MKIX because they do not have lolis. They do not have lolis BECAUSE I won't touch them. Actually, I might end up playing MKIX

Sad but painful truth :|

Don't know who I'll play though, I have some ideas

I HAVE GREAT NEWS!

fantastic new televisions are coming in the near future.

toshiba dual-core-processor-powered z2 hdtv

"...claims a mere 0.7 frames of input lag in game mode thanks to First In First Out memory that matches the performance of screens used in arcade cabinets"

FINALLY! someone FINALLY makes an HDTV geared towards gamers. EVERYBODY DANCE WITH ME!!! WOOOOO!!!!

Crown, it's not that I won't play SF, MvC3, or MKIX because they do not have lolis. They do not have lolis BECAUSE I won't touch them. Actually, I might end up playing MKIX

I am conflicted. I can't stand moe bullshit but the thought of killing little kids intrigues me.

I am conflicted. I can't stand moe bullshit but the thought of killing little kids intrigues me.

Why aren't we friends yet Crown?

I am excited about MK9 after seeing it at PAX.

Sad but painful truth :|

I assumed Crown was being slightly ironic, but I'm not so sure with you.

----

And That's great about the TVs, Noisetank! Also, we need to find some time to hang out! I miss you :<.

Why aren't we friends yet Crown?

I am excited about MK9 after seeing it at PAX.

You still looking for a 2D game to main Jian? MK is about the same speed as Calibur and bears a lot of similarities to Tekken (and thus, also Calibur) so this might be a good fit for you.

I assumed Crown was being slightly ironic, but I'm not so sure with you.

I was expecting a sea of people to tell me I was wrong and to stfu because I know NE loves all games... right? >.>

Still looking for a ride to casuals this weekend.

I was expecting a sea of people to tell me I was wrong and to stfu because I know NE loves all games... right? >.>

We just know that you are a sassy man is all.