Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zoob

The NEWEST NEW ENGLAND THREAD (A FUSION OF STATES)

Should the newest New England Thread title be PILEDRIVING BISON UP IN THIS BITCH?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should the newest New England Thread title be PILEDRIVING BISON UP IN THIS BITCH?

• Yes
    • Hell Yes

Juan had his TE stolen at AB.

I know D: it sucked pretty bad lol.... well i went out and bought another one a few weeks after AB.... yeah, jsut hold on to your stuff and dont let other people use it unless youre like, sitting in their lap or something lol

any word on the next time casuals are happening furok??? my phone is currently exploded at angels house or bells car, so i could only communicate via interwebs atm :3 MEGHAN WILL GET HER JYNX W/ TM13 IF SHE SHOWS UP WITH HER GAME LOL otherwise i will be pressing buttons with everyone lol

Curious: who's gonna be at AB this year :o

I wont D: no money this time... but i will be going to ConnetiCon for free :3 ill be in the game room running tournaments

Just had my laptop stolen so I won't be able to check this thread as often as I would like to anymore. If anyone wants to get a hold of me, text me. Some of you should already have my number. I'll also be on PSN and XBL more often than normal because of it.

EDIT:

Managed to dig up one of my old computers so that's what I'll be using for now. Can't wait until I get my laptop back. :gonk:

I'll be at AB in shameful costumes. If you talk to me I'll pretend I don't know you. When you bring it up to me outside of costume, I will insist you must be talking about someone else.

(Artbook Bridget (the skanky denim dress) and Kohaku. I'll probably be hanging around everyone else anywho)

So that's what that purple wig was at Germy's house?

I will be in costume as Kaz from AH3... I wish... All those unknowing cosplaying chicks playing with my flower...

I'll be at Anime Boston. I'm hoping to not lose my camera in the dealer room this time. I think I might actually watch some anime this time too.

Zoob you should cosplay as Light_Nazgul who is also yourself, and therefore rad like that.

Curious: who's gonna be at AB this year :o

I'll be there all weekend. I'll be cosplaying as Hazama and Decus from Tales of Symphonia 2: (DOTNW)

You'll be able to pin me out as Hazama because I'll be carrying around an ouroboros, more specifically this one I made http://i51.tinypic.com/2jfj6th.jpg

(Also I'll be trollin around and playing that Rebecca black song everywhere)

If anyone was at Uconn you'd probably remember me.

kuranosuke6.jpg

Knock knock.

Is that palette-swap Ms. Frizzle?

I'll be there all weekend. I'll be cosplaying as Hazama and Decus from Tales of Symphonia 2: (DOTNW)

You'll be able to pin me out as Hazama because I'll be carrying around an ouroboros, more specifically this one I made http://i51.tinypic.com/2jfj6th.jpg

(Also I'll be trollin around and playing that Rebecca black song everywhere)

If anyone was at Uconn you'd probably remember me.

I remember one Hazama telling another Hazama to go to a nonexistent BB photoshoot or something along those lines. Unless there were three of you, I take it you were the victim in that situation?

I remember one Hazama telling another Hazama to go to a nonexistent BB photoshoot or something along those lines. Unless there were three of you, I take it you were the victim in that situation?

I remember the other one saying that to me. Rofl that'd be pretty sad to be victim for that situation. BB photoshoot at 3am? But yeah just look for the hazama with the glowing snake thing, and bro fist me bro :P

That was me. Guilty as charged. And I'll be bringing my inferior Hazama costume to AB too. Who knows if I'll wear it though. And I definitely said it was at 1am, 3am is an obvious troll. And for the record, Sunday there was a pretty damn good Litchi that you missed out on.

Glitch, we do not speak of ToS2. It never happened.

Oh i agree to an extent don't worry about that. But Alice and Decus are my only exceptions since me and my girl will be them On saturday. ;)

@kona lol 11% ultimately buy Muramasa

Neato, anyone who will be there should hit me up for BB or something. i'll play GG or AH3 too but i'll be horibble since i have absolutely no experience in AH and i'm an absurd scrub at GG :D

I will not play MvC3. i dislike it. Too much going on at once.

I may costume as Arc from FF3DS and i may just wear normal cloths. or wear parts of my costume because it gets hot.

Eitehr way the red-wine-colored hair should be a give away, and typically i spend an absurd amount of time at the game room D:

Just a reminder for you northern MA, southern NH, ME peeps, PWA Tuesday Night Fights are starting this Tuesday in Pelham. I would strongly consider attending if you can as this is the first night and if the community can make a strong showing it'll certainly help our case for getting new games at the arcade and being able to stay later. I work in downtown Portsmouth and I'm planning on leaving work at 4:30 so if somebody wanted I could potentially give a ride or something to somebody in the area. PM me.