Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zoob

The NEWEST NEW ENGLAND THREAD (A FUSION OF STATES)

Should the newest New England Thread title be PILEDRIVING BISON UP IN THIS BITCH?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should the newest New England Thread title be PILEDRIVING BISON UP IN THIS BITCH?

• Yes
    • Hell Yes

I couldn't bring myself to play BBCS anymore. But since CSII is out now I might have to dabble in that for a bit just to see how it is.

I couldn't bring myself to play BBCS anymore. But since CSII is out now I might have to dabble in that for a bit just to see how it is.

Thus far, most everyone seems to be digging it. I don't even remember who you used... I wanna say Bang?

Thus far, most everyone seems to be digging it. I don't even remember who you used... I wanna say Bang?

Yes sir, still repping Noel?

Funny how I didn't like BB when it first came out but everyone was all "it's so good you should play it" and when I actually do get into it everyone continuously bashes it for being a shitty GG clone, and I put up with the hate for almost two years before finally dropping it for MK. Suddenly CS2 comes out and everyone acts like BB is the shit again? FFFFFFF...

Also a reminder, if you're coming to casuals, you need my address. I know of a few people that don't yet have it but plan on coming, so pm me prease.

I hated CS2 until they discovered the Hells x3 > Devoured BK combo.

That one combo is hype enough for me to put up with CS2. I still think it's a mediocre game though.

I, for the most part, hated because my character had 3 matches that were pretty much impossible (Litchi, Arakune, Tao), and then another that made me want to lay down in a highway (Tager).

I hated CS2 until they discovered the Hells x3 > Devoured BK combo.

Love this shit.

noel should lay down in a highway. seriously learn a new character!!! one that doesnt have bewbz

edit: noel falls into that category...damnit my statement backfired on me.

Why play men? The men in this game suck. The men in GG are kawaii as fuck. At least, my man in GG is. :3

i think i just popped a few brain cells reading this lol you guys are flippin hilarious XD

I, for the most part, hated because my character had 4 matches that were pretty much impossible (Litchi, Arakune, Tao, Bang), and then another that made me want to lay down in a highway and put a gun to my head of how I hated this game (Tager).

Fixed