Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zoob

The NEWEST NEW ENGLAND THREAD (A FUSION OF STATES)

Should the newest New England Thread title be PILEDRIVING BISON UP IN THIS BITCH?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should the newest New England Thread title be PILEDRIVING BISON UP IN THIS BITCH?

• Yes
    • Hell Yes

kill everyone NE!! dont let them win lol we must eat their souls at ECT DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:

best of luck to those who are going, i will be stream monstering it up until my eyes explode lol

.........lol there is gonna be a stream for it, right?

Alex, You're right that I shouldn't have brought up Nazgul's dvd, and Nazgul's/Stryfe's custom sticks in the forums. It was inappropriate for me to talk about them publicly; discussion via pm or phone would have been the right way to go about it. I'm sorry I brought them up here.

Good luck at ECT, and have a safe trip there and back.

We still boys, Vyers. I'll try to rep us at ECT!

kill everyone NE!! dont let them win lol we must eat their souls at ECT DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:

best of luck to those who are going, i will be stream monstering it up until my eyes explode lol

.........lol there is gonna be a stream for it, right?

KILL! KILL!!!

Live stream by Team Spooky.

thanks for the link bluenine lol do work at ECT

altho im not sure when the stream is gonna start... ive had it open for the past 2 hours but nothing yet lol unless its tomorrow or some craziness like that lol

C'mon NE! Beat them senseless! I'll be watching on Team Spooky!

Shoutouts to Blue IX and Kona making an appearance on the ECT SSFIV AE Singles stream!

Also, since I'm finally done with high school and have some downtime before I head off to college, I should be available for some meet-ups. Been dying to play some GG and w/e anyone else wants to play. Where do you cool kids congregate now?

shout outs to me for completely forgetting about the stream today lol had connecticon stuff to take care of lol and was mashing buttons with mike lol

i guess BI > 5A makes the haz - /\-11 matchup more like 6-4

i only saw a bit of the BB stream on saturday tho lol good shit LPT for blowing up that valk!

danny!! did you change your noel color..? idk lol but i think you got 9th? good stuff lol

mindgam3!!! learn LK stuff lol

and thats all i really saw lol sry guys D: next time i will hopefully be there with you all and kill them with you lol

Why's hosted some meetups at his place.

Pinball Wizard Arcade in Pelham NH has a weekly fight night going on Tuesdays, and will be holding its first tourney Saturday August 6.

i think the lambderp hazama match got better for her, idk, but to me it seems like the range on her d attacks is slightly better. and let's not forget about mash c, it's godlike.

i think the lambderp hazama match got better for her, idk, but to me it seems like the range on her d attacks is slightly better. and let's not forget about mash c, it's godlike.

6D range was buffed, it's nearly full screen now lol also, CH 6D is just like eating a CH 5D lol it combos into 236C now, but so far this only works on tager (since hes tall enough to get hit by it from a safe distance, but it works on others if they mash in the start of the match)

not much luck with mash C unfortunately lol not against hazama at least, as his dash 3C (on reaction at least) hits her out of it, which makes her really sad lol mash C works as a ghetto meaty against noel if you cant get the 236D (it has a 180 frame cool-down wtf)...........i rly need to fix my 360 and hop on live again lol i miss playing you guys D:

shoutouts to new england for being cool as fuck

This. As always.

I want a salty runback against Jon. ;-;

ECT shoutouts:

Why, for going 0-2 for both games. Your parents hate you, your friends are ashamed of you and your pets are suicidal.

The Marvel commentator for yelling on the mic so loud that you couldn't hear the organizers call your name on a megaphone from five feet away. Thanks for almost getting me dqed!

Kona, Will, and Raph for keeping me sane during NYC traffic.

Furok and Max for some good Guilty Gear games (GGGGs?).

PhoenixIvan for the Chinese excursion and slyly hitting on the waitress.

And the rest of NE for making an otherwise barely tolerable weekend actually enjoyable.

Mindgame, bring the GG crew with you next time :D

Casuals at the Whyte House this Saturday.

So, anyone going to CTcon now that ECT's over? If it sweetens the deal, you'll get to see me drop my pants on a stage in front of a couple thousand people. :toot:

Sweeeeeeeeeet.

Yeah going to CTCon. I'll be sure to take a pic of you droppin those pants and post all over the forums. Regardless I think I still have you're number around somewhere so I'll hit you up during the con at some time.

I can't make it to CTcon sadly, I will however go to casuals on Saturday, THIS time I'll bring my PS3

I can't make it to CTcon sadly, I will however go to casuals on Saturday, THIS time I'll bring my PS3

Don't we have enough Ps3's there? Bring your xbox instead? <3

Much respect. Thank you for the tips this weekend. What you said before my match with Mynus really helped. I'm gonna try out that OS and some other things I saw you doing this weekend.

This. As always.

I want a salty runback against Jon. ;-;

Get it. Also - stay for a whole tourney. K? K.

@ Juan - Yo that pink/gold/white color is too godlike. If DLC colors are there, thats my main one now haha

ECT, despite some disasters, was a great time. Almost made it out of pools in both SSFIV and MK. Did alright in GGXXAC (losing only to a Bridget dressed as Bridget), and got to play many casuals.

Don't we have enough Ps3's there? Bring your xbox instead? <3

It is dead as a door nail and has been for 2+ Years

i may be able to show up to the Why Temple this weekend lol

also, zoob, angel, and i all work for connecticon in the video game room lol stop by and enter our tournaments!

Won't be able to get to the Why Temple this weekend. Working a lot in attempts to replenish my bank account.

I know a few ways...