Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zoob

The NEWEST NEW ENGLAND THREAD (A FUSION OF STATES)

Should the newest New England Thread title be PILEDRIVING BISON UP IN THIS BITCH?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should the newest New England Thread title be PILEDRIVING BISON UP IN THIS BITCH?

• Yes
    • Hell Yes

Any of you bitches planning to play AH3, hit up the New England thread at Homing Cancel courtesy of Furok.

casuals today! i probably won't be awake until ~4pm so don't show up before then lol

People, please drop by. I actually have the day off today. :3

lol idk if ill go furoking today... its my birthday sooooooooooo..... lol

EDIT: just registered on Homing Cancel lol hello again new england :3

Just got back home last night. Can't make it to casuals this week (that and I'm mad tired and I'd rather get blown up when I'm actually in focus) since I gotta pick up my cousin at the airport but I'll def go next week.

Workinggggg.

I almost made a NE thread on HC a few days ago but figured Jon should be the man to do it.

Speaking of HC, check the Yoriko vid thread. I finished getting the times on those vids that Rei posted.

For all those willing to brave the impending storm, the Mindhiv3 (456 Tolland Turnpike Apt. 46B, Willington, CT) welcomes any and all travelers tomorrow with a warm electric space-heater and serious casuals.

I am going to [TRY MY HARDEST TO GET TO] your house tomorrow Jer, I have missed too many meetings and MUST REDEEM MYSELF [bUT SNOW IS COMING FFFFFFFFFFUCK]

Anyone going down would like to give me a ride? I can contribute for gas. :D

Anyone going down would like to give me a ride? I can contribute for gas. :D

This. Car fund is complete, but I still have yet to find a suitable vehicle.

Ohey. I'm a New England-er new to this whole "competitive BlazBlue" thing and wanted to see if I could get in on whatever's going on in the area. Online is pretty much made of suck, so playing with real people would be nice. ER. I'm Armus, I live in Southern Maine. I've played Taokaka and Bang since CT, but never really got serious about the game until my NorCal friend got me hyped for it.

...I think that's about it. Nice to meet you guys?

[insert fresh meat here]

a few of us live in the seacoast area of new hampshire, like 40 minutes from kittery. we hold meet ups usually every tuesday in salem, nh. i think that's alittle closer for you than the CT and springfield MA dudes.