Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zoob

The NEWEST NEW ENGLAND THREAD (A FUSION OF STATES)

Should the newest New England Thread title be PILEDRIVING BISON UP IN THIS BITCH?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should the newest New England Thread title be PILEDRIVING BISON UP IN THIS BITCH?

• Yes
    • Hell Yes

Snow prevented me from going to mindhiv3 today and work will prevent me from making it to Furoking. On the bright side, I start my new job in a week, so I will not be working nights or weekends anymore (regular work schedules ftw), though I won't make it to any Wednesday Furoking sessions once school starts (MW night classes ftl).

you guys see those vids where bubba entered a team tournament by himself AND WON? totally ridiculous. saw him do an 8k combo on a tager player too. also, am i the only who thinks that platinum might actually be a pretty good character??? the jumping cat attack aside (which is hilarious) she seems like she may be able to put up a good fight and the sounds she makes when she hits you is just too psychologically damaging to come back from.

tim, i have a couple new ideas about that tager v haz matchup we'll have to try out at the saltmines tomorrow.

^ ugh is there a link for these matches?!?!? and are they of CS2?? buppa is gdlk [last match i saw he was using hazama...he still uses him?] and i also admire stunedge lol his jin is cool

and welcome Armus!!

also, i plan on dropping bang for platinum when she hits console lol SUGOI magic for all!! XD

ehhhh i got christmas money so i can afford gas for a little while now lol that means i can start driving again and such... i also would like to mod my stick if possible :3

it's buppa, get it right or pay the price.

lol at Salute Your Shorts reference, but yeah, i did that on purpose for you cause i know he's your other mancrush after marlinpie.

^ ugh is there a link for these matches?!?!? and are they of CS2?? buppa is gdlk [last match i saw he was using hazama...he still uses him?] and i also admire stunedge lol his jin is cool

also, i plan on dropping bang for platinum when she hits console lol SUGOI magic for all!! XD

Yeah Buppa is still on that Haz. Its beast mode. Stunedge is solid but this one didn't go so well for him.

And since when do you play Bang? Your Jin is more legit than your Bang. Though I do support the Platinum idea. I wanna play her a little too. And BB is typically a game I don't bother considering subs in.

lol at Salute Your Shorts reference, but yeah, i did that on purpose for you cause i know he's your other mancrush after marlinpie.

Kyoheiiii

well, when he's jin he does alot of unsafe stuff. funny story related to his jin. after watching him play mike n a bunch at NER i came across him on xbox and he used jin, same color as at NER, and i recognized the playstyle, low and behold it was him, and that's how we became xbox buddies haha.

well, when he's jin he does alot of unsafe stuff. funny story related to his jin. after watching him play mike n a bunch at NER i came across him on xbox and he used jin, same color as at NER, and i recognized the playstyle, low and behold it was him, and that's how we became xbox buddies haha.

that's a love story right there. Don't fight it. also, are we all trolling dl cause it's a snowday? i'd say we aren't adding anything to the discussion here but this just seems to be par for the course.

that's a love story right there. Don't fight it. also, are we all trolling dl cause it's a snowday? i'd say we aren't adding anything to the discussion here but this just seems to be par for the course.

Pretty much. This is the way the thread should be, imo. Get more Jersey Thread-like.

Wedding bells.

everyone else said that and they get hit by like, 4/5 wakeup 6b's now

wait till we play, u'll bow down to my trolling

about how much damage is noels 6b in CS? ragnas is easily over 4k and 50 heat ish, midscreen or corner. such a scrubby char lol

it works only b/c ragna can wakeup dp, people wont fear noel so they wont fall for the 6b

capsule refuses to play me if kraig is there cuz of all the dumb stuff like empty jump 6b and wakeup 6b hitting him LOL