Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zoob

The NEWEST NEW ENGLAND THREAD (A FUSION OF STATES)

Should the newest New England Thread title be PILEDRIVING BISON UP IN THIS BITCH?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should the newest New England Thread title be PILEDRIVING BISON UP IN THIS BITCH?

• Yes
    • Hell Yes

Just show up some time in the afternoon. Just don't take advantage of the blueNINE time.

Six o'clock in the afternoon!

im picking up crown today lol WASSUP BLUENINE!?!??!?!!? also, what time should i show up at furoks...? i plan on leaving around noon to begin the journey to acton lol

Good shit for hositng, Furok. That was more than likely the biggest gathering you've had as of yet. Hopefully we didn't disturb your neighbors too much.

The Mindhiv3 will not be open for casuals tomorrow due to a lack of interest (sorry Zoob and Why-Disciple). I wish you all have a happy New Year's weekend, full of social gatherings and/or playing not fighting games.

No one tell Fraga the Umineko game sucks.

Whee, same combos for everyone, no juggles except from uncomboable launchers, screen thats even bigger than Blazblue's, shitty netcode.

I aint even mad.

my favorite guilty gear stage!

I thought your favorite was May Ship. You lied to me!

No one tell Fraga the Umineko game sucks.

Whee, same combos for everyone, no juggles except from uncomboable launchers, screen thats even bigger than Blazblue's, shitty netcode.

I aint even mad.

:psyduck: shit sucks. :(

Happy new year everyone!

(PS zepp, colony, and may ship are the only good stage in AC and if you like london I will shit on your dog)

Yo Mayship, I'm real happy for you and I'll let you finish but Slash Russia stage is the best GG stage of all time.

I think you mean Slash London, sir. :8/:

I think you mean Slash London, sir. :8/:

While the home of HypeDog's cousin, ApatheticDog is pretty chill (tee hee bad joke), nothing can compete with Slash Russia's DEEP PURPLE.

Thanks to Furok for hosting! It was a great time. I'm looking forward to playing more games soon.

Also...

SLASH

MAY

SHIP.

I thought your favorite was May Ship. You lied to me!

Being stuck on a boat with scantily clad women that you can't touch because they're all underage, I'm pretty sure that's Hell.