Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zoob

The NEWEST NEW ENGLAND THREAD (A FUSION OF STATES)

Should the newest New England Thread title be PILEDRIVING BISON UP IN THIS BITCH?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should the newest New England Thread title be PILEDRIVING BISON UP IN THIS BITCH?

• Yes
    • Hell Yes

Danny, pretty much Friday and Saturday would be the only times I could come up for casuals or rans.

wtb CS2 neways

Danny, pretty much Friday and Saturday would be the only times I could come up for casuals or rans.

wtb CS2 neways

If I hosted casuals, they'd be on the weekend. But my house kinda sucks for it =/ Both of our characters are gonna be boss in CS2 so that'll be hype.

Let's think about this... Nas always gets really mad when he loses, and even when he wins. Think about that for a second.

Before he would get top 8 pretty consistently, but I don't think he felt obligated to win... but now? Holy shit, NOW he's going to get to grand finals every tournament. You thought he got mad before? Wait until he loses Grand Finals... now THAT'S terrifying.

More like wait for the rage if/when he loses in a mirror match to someone who picked her up just to tier whore.

So where are all the get together in MA for BB, MB, or even OKM? I'm willing to travel to CT for a tournament but I haven't seen one listed in a while. What gives?

Mainly, things go down in Ludlow MA and Willington, CT for casuals. Copy and Pasta'd from HomingCancel

- Furok's Basement.

37 Munsing ave. Ludlow, MA 01056. I usually host casuals once a week on either Wednesday Thursday or Saturday. There are 4-5 TV's, a couch, some chairs, sometimes food, and a cat named Catsuki.

-Game Underground

1251 Worcester Rd

Framingham, MA 01701

(508) 283-1503

Tuesday and Friday night Fight Nights

$5 venue

Starts around 5PM-12AM (or whenever Lucky D feels like leaving)

It's primarily a SSF4 fight night but some BBCS heads go down and play

-The Mindhiv3 (North Coast Home Stage)

456 Tolland Turnpike, Willington, CT, 06279. Sporadic casual sessions, but are typically announced a week in advance. There are 5-6 TV's, a futon, and a license plate that says "North Coast."

Also we've got Battlegrounds but attendance there has been pretty low lately. If you wanna check it out, there is a link in the events subform. The more the merrier at any of these places.

I may be frequenting the GU more in the next couple weeks. I have to goto a tradeshow next week in NYC for my job tho :(

Furok needs to hold more events. I don't care that his cat is horny, I need to get the most of my mid tier character before he becomes shit.

I JUS WANNA PLAY VIDYA GAEMS

EDIT: I kinda sorta wish one of y'all got Valkenhayn. Yeah, he's broken as all hell but still gotta learn the matchup/I still gotta brush up my execution with him.

I have Valk on my Xbox but the last time I brought my Xbox over to Furok's, it red ringed so I'm wicked hesitant to bring it nowadays.

My Xbox has everyone, my (brother's) PS3 only have Makoto. I can bring the Xbox whenever if people have sticks to use on it.

Also - Don't worry Crown, Noel's damage vs Ragna's pokes and options will probably only make that match even. Though I do enjoy Ragna's little health bar =3

that xbox idea sounds legit danny lol mike and myself both have 360 sticks so we can bring ours whenever furok decides to go furoking at his own house lol

Springfield animu fighter crew needs to get their sticks modded (or working properly).

I kinda sorta wish one of y'all got Valkenhayn. Yeah, he's broken as all hell but still gotta learn the matchup/I still gotta brush up my execution with him.

I got him and I'm planning on subbing him. I'll use him next Furok session.

I have an xbox stick but it still has a dreaded square gate (octo ftw!) and I want to get it dual-modded.

Say, what's the username of that wonderful fellow from Maine? I'm going to start harassing him about getting together and playing casuals and/or carpooling to NH.

ugh lol i havent been on XBL in ages XD i suddenly feel like going on again...

i love my square gate stick btw lol and i currently have the cash to mod it... but all that is gonna go into gas cuz im stating up school again D:

I'll probably be at GU on Friday. Anyone else going? I'm going for the SSFIV there, but some GGXXAC action would be sick, and I know that there are people there who either play or are interested in learning the game.

ugh lol i havent been on XBL in ages XD i suddenly feel like going on again...

i love my square gate stick btw lol and i currently have the cash to mod it... but all that is gonna go into gas cuz im stating up school again D:

Netplay's only worth it so you can watch people get salty. I've had nothing to do for the last week so I've been playing on PSN a lot and there are already like ten people salty at me. Fortunately (or perhaps unfortunatiely depending on your point of view) they tend to have a bit more common sense (read: tact) IRL.

I mad and clueless

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?10884-PSN-General-Mk.XI-Online-Makes-Everything-Worse&p=905076&viewfull=1#post905076

Anyways, I am very :arg::arg::arg: since some COCKMUNCHER outbid me on the car I wanted. Now I gotta wait until another decently priced used vehicle is available before I can start going to events more often.

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?10884-PSN-General-Mk.XI-Online-Makes-Everything-Worse&p=905076&viewfull=1#post905076

Anyways, I am very :arg::arg::arg: since some COCKMUNCHER outbid me on the car I wanted. Now I gotta wait until another decently priced used vehicle is available before I can start going to events more often.

That thread is full of lol.

What happened to your old car? I remember you saying something about it being stolen by minorities or something but I don't remember the details.