Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zoob

The NEWEST NEW ENGLAND THREAD (A FUSION OF STATES)

Should the newest New England Thread title be PILEDRIVING BISON UP IN THIS BITCH?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should the newest New England Thread title be PILEDRIVING BISON UP IN THIS BITCH?

• Yes
    • Hell Yes

so mike is learning litchi [he already did her mission 10 lol] and im learning tager stuff lol also new /\-11 hype gravity combos to show you guys if i can meet up at furoks D: having no ride is kinda derp

get a computer Crown!!! then you can play games and stuff XD

Well this computer's fine for now. All I use it for is school projects, IM and DFO.

It's just slow as balls and it magically likes to restart for no reason.

Don't count on me showing up today. Anybody on Xbox Live, I would like to run a lobby for BBCS. If anyone wants in, add me on XBL.

So, I think Meghan and I are effectively snowed into our Willington abode, so I don't think we'll be able to make it to casuals today...

Yo New England players, how's everyone been?

I've been MIA most of winter break due to work (holiday rush), preparations for Spring semester (signing up for classes, paying for graduation, getting books), not having a car (should be getting one Monday), and looking at schools to transfer to (might go to UMASS Amherst).

Classes start next week and I find myself asking: WHAT HAPPENED TO MY WINTER BREAKK :vbang:

Zoob I watched your Gundam Battle Assault 2 review, is there a US release for that game? It looks cool.

So, I think Meghan and I are effectively snowed into our Willington abode, so I don't think we'll be able to make it to casuals today...

I wish I could have hosted during winter break, but snow and last min. business trips my mom had to make completely wrecked my planning that I had for this winter break >.<.

@vyers

it's on ps1. i think video game exchange in plastiow might still have it for like 5 or 6 bucks. i remember buying it and returning it cause i'd rather have parasite eve

GGs last night, capsuletoyco. I would really like to play your Hazama more. That matchup frustrates me to no end.

Def up for Furoking on Sat. Finally a day that nothing is actually happening. Now I can finally properly get my Valk on. Also, thank you for sigging me Mindgam3, I put a lot of effort into that post so I'm glad I was recognized for it and all that work didn't go to waste.

GGs last night, capsuletoyco. I would really like to play your Hazama more. That matchup frustrates me to no end.

i would have played longer, but i had to get up for work at 7am, mornings frustrate me.

i'll be on tonight if you and whoever else wants to play.

Anybody willing to pick me up from work on Saturday for Furok's? I get out at 10PM and would be more than willing to throw in gas money for your troubles. My job is like a 15 minute drive from his house.

i would have played longer, but i had to get up for work at 7am, mornings frustrate me.

i'll be on tonight if you and whoever else wants to play.

lol I signed off like 2 matches after but I was just straight up tired from being awake at 6AM to shovel and no sleep after shoveling. Anyways, I'll be on sometime after 11:30PM cuz I gotta close tonight but if you see me not in a party, just hit me up with an invite.

Still no e-mail from NCSX.. We'll see how this goes.

NCSX shipped today for me. Down side is I only paid for the dirt cheap shipping, and UPS is apparently afraid of snow (fucking wusses) so I probably won't see my copy of AH3 until Monday. :sweatdrop:

Also can't go to Furok's on Saturday due to family stuff. Will be at BG tomorrow, though.

Anyone who cares about watching or playing GGAC on Final Round's livestream Saturday night go here and vote:

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?10903-FRXIV-Saturday-Event-GGXX-AC-or-BB-CS

@vyers

it's on ps1. i think video game exchange in plastiow might still have it for like 5 or 6 bucks. i remember buying it and returning it cause i'd rather have parasite eve

Cool, I'll have to check there later, they have a lot of rare stuff (no Guilty Gear: The Missing Link, when I looked though:()

Parasite Eve is cool, that final boss is a bitch though, I must have fought it fifteen times before I gave up. That last save point fucked me over too (can't go back to level up.

I might go to Battle Grounds next week if I have a car by then.

Also, Area 88 is awesome:keke:

NCSX shipped today for me. Down side is I only paid for the dirt cheap shipping, and UPS is apparently afraid of snow (fucking wusses) so I probably won't see my copy of AH3 until Monday. :sweatdrop:

I have a sinking feeling that since we (Jon, Myself, Meghan and Jeremy) ordered ours on Dec 30th - that we're in the next wave of shipments =/

I might go to Battle Grounds next week if I have a car by then.

If you decide to go, call me and we can plan to carpool. :kitty:

I have a sinking feeling that since we (Jon, Myself, Meghan and Jeremy) ordered ours on Dec 30th - that we're in the next wave of shipments =/

That would be unfortunate. Can't really say how NCSX does with late preorders, since I generally order stuff soon after it's first available.

Hopefully you guys'll have some luck and it'll still get shipped soon.

the secret: 6b, lots of 6b! empty jump 6b, wakeup 6b, etc.

i guess its 4b for lambda

shut up ping! don't tell them my weakness

Thanks but I don't play Lambda anymore. Also, capsuletoyco, I won't be on XBL cuz I'm at a friend's house now.