Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zoob

The NEWEST NEW ENGLAND THREAD (A FUSION OF STATES)

Should the newest New England Thread title be PILEDRIVING BISON UP IN THIS BITCH?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should the newest New England Thread title be PILEDRIVING BISON UP IN THIS BITCH?

• Yes
    • Hell Yes

as long as i only need 360A and 6A to beat noel she can stay in the game. That air super needs to go though, gets me every damn time. S-Kill did say that Jill Valentine will be an "acrobatic gun user" this time around so maybe you can get hype for mvc3 for rillz, danny.

Well I do have a $50 gift certificate to GameStop with nothing else in mind to buy. I'll probably have the game, and she'll probably be on my team. Heres to hoping its stupidly safe like Noel's was in CT.

Sucks that Jill and Shuma-Gorath are DLC that'll probably come out whenever Microsoft feels like putting them on the marketplace. Wonder if buying the collectors edition that comes with the code will end up saving you money too.

ill show up thursday lol mike said something about there being like 4 setups for AH3 lol thats pretty crazy lol

Next time you show up at Furok's? It's really the only place I can go to for games. Last time I didn't get to play too much GG and I wanted to get as much practice out of it as I could seeing as how the only person I play most often is... Tales.

So then stay on that GG instead of playing a couple of games and getting on BB for the rest of the night. Haha.

...might go to UMASS Amherst...

Yo daaamn...we could play a lot of GGXXAC if you were to go to school there.

Anyone who cares about watching or playing GGAC on Final Round's livestream Saturday night go here and vote:

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?10903-FRXIV-Saturday-Event-GGXX-AC-or-BB-CS

True story. For those who don't know, Final Round is a long-running Atlanta major. I've gone for the past two years, and will very likely be attending again this year. It's one of the best majors in general, and is absolutely one of the best for Guilty Gear. Please go and vote!

(no Guilty Gear: The Missing Link, when I looked though:()

I have an extra copy for sale, if you'd like to buy it! Hit me up.

casuals on thursday.

I am likely in. I want to play some gaemz, and Winter Brawl is coming up, too. Plus, I might try out this Arcana Heart 3 business.

Furok, I am missing my copy of SSFIV, it might have gotten lost up there somewhere. Unless anyone else claims it, it's probably mine =)

I won't be making it tomorrow. I have some stuff to deal with my parent's. In the mean time I'm probably gonna learn me some Ky. IF I'm gonna start leveling up in fightan games I'm gonna start with something I can play on my stick and that's GG.

omg lol i didnt go to furoks yesterday D: how was it lol crown!?!?!??! did you manage to go there? ugh i really want my car back lol its all your fault stuff!! ALL OF IT!!

GENTLEMEN, I HAVE RETURNED!

For those who didn't know, I was severely sick and have been in the hospital since January 3rd (Been sick since Christmas though). I am being discharged tomorrow (I got hit by a severe case of EBV and almost dropped but holy shit did I get fucked up) and within a few weeks I look forward to playing with you all again!

How's AH3?

For those who didn't know, I was severely sick and have been in the hospital since January 3rd (Been sick since Christmas though). I am being discharged tomorrow (I got hit by a severe case of EBV and almost dropped but holy shit did I get fucked up) and within a few weeks I look forward to playing with you all again!

How's AH3?

Good to have you back man. No one took your characters btw lol.

omg lol i didnt go to furoks yesterday D: how was it lol crown!?!?!??! did you manage to go there? ugh i really want my car back lol its all your fault stuff!! ALL OF IT!!

Yeah managed to get there at like 9 or something. There was much salt to be had; Tales spamming TOTSUGEEKI!!! and ruining everyone's shit, Kira doing dumb yet very obvious setups and everyone falling for them, lots of FAIOANUH, Danny penting and CHOOCHOOing the fuck out of everything and my Saki making Rufus's divekicks look F rank. Also rare footage of Furok actually angry.

Overall, an eventful night.

Glad you're okay man

Yo daaamn...we could play a lot of GGXXAC if you were to go to school there.

Yeah we'll see how my application works out. If I end of going there I'll be right next to you and closer to just about everyone else.

I have an extra copy for sale, if you'd like to buy it! Hit me up.

I'll get back to you on that when I have some extra cash.

If you decide to go, call me and we can plan to carpool. :kitty:

Sadly I it looks like I won't get a car till Sat/Sunday so I won't be making it out today.

How's AH3? does it play any faster than 1 did (playing that game felt like playing a fighter in slow motion on the moon).

Also anyone know how much money it's gonna cost to buy all the DLC characters in Marvel 3? (I've heard rumors of $40 plus.)

Oh man you guys are looking good in AH3 so far

When I get my copy y'all be ready for some DEMON NUNS BABY

Yeah managed to get there at like 9 or something. There was much salt to be had; Tales spamming TOTSUGEEKI!!! and ruining everyone's shit, Kira doing dumb yet very obvious setups and everyone falling for them, lots of FAIOANUH, Danny penting and CHOOCHOOing the fuck out of everything and my Saki making Rufus's divekicks look F rank. Also rare footage of Furok actually angry.

Overall, an eventful night.

blrgheshhhheh i wanted to go D: at least guys had a blast lol i guess ill just take the bus there next time

my execution is gonna suck ass lol ive been playing star ocean 4 for the past few days with no intention of taking it out of my xbox is huge 360 until i beat it lol

also, FRAGA!! good to have you back man lol try not to die like that again tho lol

blrgheshhhheh i wanted to go D: at least guys had a blast lol i guess ill just take the bus there next time

my execution is gonna suck ass lol ive been playing star ocean 4 for the past few days with no intention of taking it out of my xbox is huge 360 until i beat it lol

also, FRAGA!! good to have you back man lol try not to die like that again tho lol

Star Ocean 4 is a pretty shitty game, especially compared to 3.

Sadly I it looks like I won't get a car till Sat/Sunday so I won't be making it out today.

How's AH3? does it play any faster than 1 did (playing that game felt like playing a fighter in slow motion on the moon).

AH3 is tons faster than 1. Game plays faster in general, and they tweaked the mechanics around a bit (free neutral homing, extend force) to speed things up further. Still not as fast as GG of MB, but it's way up there now.

Oh man you guys are looking good in AH3 so far

When I get my copy y'all be ready for some DEMON NUNS BABY

Good to see you're doing well Fraga.

You'd best get on that Clarice mad fast - after our 160 or so games of AH3 last night Tales decided he's going to be playing her too.

... fucking 4C. :v:

after our 160 or so games of AH3 last night Tales decided he's going to be playing her too.

Tales decided he's going to be playing her too.

Tales....play..too.

TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :arg::arg::arg::arg::arg::arg::arg::arg::arg: