Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KatanaDash

NorCal Install Tournement Results

Yeah, the other thing all those beatings in NY led to was me putting Lord Knight and 10stars on serious blast at EVO, so bad they didn't even come to Texas

That's life I guess

also for the record, the bb results were edited into my post by a certain dustloop mod, I'm pretty sure if I changed "flacid" to "dacid".... Scott would just change it back anyway

lol

Yeah, the other thing all those beatings in NY led to was me putting Lord Knight and 10stars on serious blast at EVO, so bad they didn't even come to Texas

That's life I guess

See that's why you my nigga, LMAO!

Thanks, was hoping for 2nd but messed up bad and got trolled by a real life hype dog

Got first this time, at a smaller one

WHERE THE F ARE THE REST OF THE RESULTS??? (GG AND BB?)

Edit:

Cross post:

1: Honnou ($39.90)

2: ZeroXOZ (Magz) ($11.40)

3: ehuangsan ($5.70)

4: [TRM]tenkai-45i[xTF]

5: Sum Ting Wong (kijiyama)

5: Spirit Juice

7: Shining Aquas

7: legz legz legz (dakanya)

9: 2GBCombo

9: Tsubasa

9: I am the best potemkin ever (buzzsaw)

9: KatanaDash

13: qwerty

13: dacidbro

13: Tone

13: CopperDabbit

17: NightAngel

17: YAT

17: gomi-ino

BB brackets

http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/5213/ncibb1.gif

5: Spirit Juice

13: qwerty

LMAO. What did you say about credibility in the other thread? Spirit Juice plays this game once every 1 million post, yet he still places higher than you...:yaaay:

LMAO. What did you say about credibility in the other thread? Spirit Juice plays this game once every 1 million post, yet he still places higher than you...:yaaay:

Play Johnny and maybe you'll learn a thing or two, especially about how to shut the fuck up :)

We should actually make a seperate thread for ranbat results. It'll be easier to keep the first post updated in that case. Are the GG/MB tournaments even ranbats? lol

Are the GG/MB tournaments even ranbats? lol

Now now, don't go downplaying the ranbat where you get perfected 3 out of 4 rounds by some god awful slayer who can't put a combo together to save his life, has terrible micro, and mashes on wakeup.

Now now, don't go downplaying the ranbat where you get perfected 3 out of 4 rounds by some god awful slayer who can't put a combo together to save his life, has terrible micro, and mashes on wakeup.

???

It's a legitimate question. It's not a ranbat if you guys don't distribute points.

Also, good job being an asshole and feeling like you accomplished something by beating someone who hasn't played in a tournament in over a year and had some annoying faggot pedophile screaming at him in the background and pissing him off to no end.

yes gg and mb are ranbats as well

also yes i agree i hate it when someone is yelling at me while im playing my tournament matches

If you guys are giving out points for results, you need to list them in results. Probably going to make a results thread for season 3's ranbats.

Oh, I wanna make a shoutout to California BB for having the most retarded character selection I've ever seen in a game so far. I won 2 and lost 2 for each and ended up with this:

GG: Anji vs Robo-Ky, Sol, May, Testament

Casuals against Jam, Sol, Anji (Dammit Honnou, I'll make you take me seriously one day)

BB: CT Litchi vs Tager, Hakumen, Tager, Tager.

All casuals against Tager and Hazama players.

Blame Arc Sys for fucking up Valkenhayn for 360.

Hard to do that when all the setups were PS3's.

I was just kind of hoping California played more than just Tager.

Don't mind me, I'm just a tad bitter.

If NorCal all played Tager and you didn't, you should have won for free. No complaining.

i haven't been able to practice, big deal.

your autopilot ass eddie would lose to my 2S/2HS johnny all day, bet it.

also let's put in cvs2 as an actual tourney next month