Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chumaralupa

Arizona "Arcsys Release Dates Give Us Erectile Dysfunction", Thread

The Arizona Dustloop Community
The purpose of this thread is to serve as a matchmaking and event news resource for AZ fans of the Guilty Gear, Persona 4: Arena, BlazBlue, Under Night In-Birth: EXE Late, Melty Blood and (Insert random 2d fighter here) series.
The largest concentration of players reside in the Phoenix metropolitan area, with outposts of activity in the Flagstaff and Tucson areas.

DustloopXArcsys.jpg
Most of our consistent communication has moved to Line, it's a free messaging app on phones. If you'd like an invite, post in this thread with your ID in Line and we'll send you an invite.

Oh wow he did forget to put Arizona Thread in the beginning!!! Pure Fail!!!

North Carolina and Michigan have their states at the end of the title, get used to it. You can have it changed in two months.

Andrew I'll add you to the roster, I just kinda copy and pasted it, added the icons and changed what I could remember.

Nick, will do.

XBL: superbrainof7

Name: Nick

BBCS: Ragna (but beginner)

This is cool, I need to get some practice in and it would be nice if I could hookup with some people in flag or just play some people in state for less lag

Belated GGs to everyone in Tucson, shit was fun. I was dropping combos like it was hot LOL.

Also, Ruben's new TV setup is teh sex. No lag = Vince is happy.

Kewl, I updated the stuff, yeah I like the new TV too.

Wow, a new thread. Did the other one max out?

Is that Robbie?

Just moved to Prescott Arizona for school.

Name: Andy

PSN: andyscout

GG: May, but I haven't played in quite a while

BB: Noel, Tsubaki

Added, why haven't you new people posted before? If new threads get new people we should just make a new one every week.

Kewl, I updated the stuff, yeah I like the new TV too.

Is that Robbie?

Whats up Ruben! haha, yea I haven't been on here in a long time. Seems like everyone is still playing so thats cool. I miss AZ and getting pwned by all you guys.