Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chumaralupa

Arizona "Arcsys Release Dates Give Us Erectile Dysfunction", Thread

SN: Zeromus_X

PSN: Neo_Zeromus_X

Name: Erik

GG: Total GG scrub but I like :SL:

BB: :MU::RG:

I haven't really introduced myself in this thread or post here that often. I believe I met some of you guys at Devastation, at least I remember Ray the guy with the bandanna. I was the guy with the peace t-shirt playing BB. It'd be cool to chill with you guys and play at PCP sometime.

by the way, if anyone wants to play casuals with me online until one of the hosting days; you're more than welcome to add me. I tend to be in training mode pretty frequently so just shoot a message over.

so~ any games going on this week? any particular days in mind?

Kinda wondering the same thing for BB since I haven't played it in a while.

Also what is the deal with PCP and the game room being always closed?

That literally makes me not want to go to PCP anymore on Tuesdays and Thursdays especially since I don't know who shows up on those days anyways.

Zeromus, I've added you.

I'd like to have people over sometime later this week, both new and old but as always the pressure is on from my roommate to NOT have people over as often, WTB my own place. But maybe Friday I could do it.

Tommy, the reason the game room is always closed is because during the summer the air conditioner is expensive for him to run for "just a few people", he said once winter comes around he'll have it open more often if not just all the time.

Whats up Ruben! haha, yea I haven't been on here in a long time. Seems like everyone is still playing so thats cool. I miss AZ and getting pwned by all you guys.

Come back to us Robby. You are the architect of my dreams... and in real life I guess

Come back to us Robby. You are the architect of my dreams... and in real life I guess

I don't think I'm so great with dreams. I can't make a dream within a dream within a dream and make you think its not a dream yet. I'll build you a house but its not my fault if anything happens.

Yea, I originally had a sig of Jam that I always use but since i can't use it here I had to crop it down to size for an avatar. I don't understand yours, lol. Nice sig though.

Whats up Vince? Been a while hasn't it? lol.

Oh i forgot, and for those that don't know me:

Name: Robbie

XBL: JapandaXIII

GGXX Reload: Jam (If you couldn't tell already, lol)

BB: Noel and Litchi.

I used to live in Tempe but I graduated and moved back home for masters.

Thats not auto tuned that is just neil Cicierega singing just listen to another lemon demon song like ultimate showdown

Robbie, I'm glad to see you're still alive, I've added you to the roster, although.... you're not in AZ so does that work out? Whatever, AZ for life.

If you ever get a chance to visit here, let us know and we should plan a BBQ or something.

Time for Homework.....*tears*

I'M A MAGICIAN SPENCER. A FURIOUS MAGICIAN

MY MOTHER TRIES TO MAKE ME GO ON DATES. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT THAT'S LIKE? DO YOU KNOW HOW HUMILIATING THAT IS SPENCER?

That video was pretty amazing.

Love the new thread title, even if AZ is in the end of the title. All I had to notice to spot it was the 1070 though :P

Also belated GGs to everyone who came down for ranbat. I wish I could have played more, and that more of the Tucson players showed up!

We will be starting the BB bootcamp this weekend. I'll let ya'll know how things go and what the #s interest levels are at after the first Blazcamp. It would be neat to have some special guests one of these Saturdays, or possibly even take a field trip with the Tucson crew to Pho.

PS: I still want an avatar!

Yea dude, I miss AZ and those Friday party nights. But yea I don't know any blazblue or guilty gear players here in Cali. So thank you for adding me to the roster. Glad to be part of the family.

Where are you in Cali? If you ever feel the need for twee... um GG or BB, there's a pretty decent scene for it in So Cal and Nor Cal.

I'm in socal and I do know of a few arcades that have BB but im not sure about GG. Plus it was just so convenient that everyone I knew in AZ played in the MU most of the time so it was easy for me to leave my architecture work to get in a few rounds of GG.

At first, I thought it would be really hard to find this thread because of its title. Now I realize that it doesn't matter what we title it, because if we keep the posts regular enough, we'll be within the top 5 threads anyways.