Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chumaralupa

Arizona "Arcsys Release Dates Give Us Erectile Dysfunction", Thread

I don't know Brian, sometimes we get those days where none of us have anything to say and we're all hitting F5 every few minutes while praying someone posted something in the AZ so that we can barely just make it through the day.

Or am I the only one who does that?

Fuck yeah Robbie, AZ all day. You should come visit AZ and we could have a party or something. Hell, the entire MU crew should get back together and host another Guilty Gear tournament/party/timesink.

Not too terribly surprised you picked up Litchi in BB. You always had an affinity towards those Far Eastern types LOL.

Btw Ruben, add Rachel to my characters played. She is terribad, but she is still fun as hell to play.

starting to have withdrawals from gaming......ugh :psyduck::psyduck::psyduck:

maybe my 18 credit hour semester will my mind off that.

anyway, next thread better be named too AZ to make good puns. I liked that one a lot. (full homo to the author)

Damn Vince that would be freaking sweet if we did that. I would drive down to AZ to see everyone again. Too bad we can't have a reunion in the MU since that place has gone to hell since I graduated. Sad really.

Yea Litchi is fun to play but I do like Noel a little better. And if there was a way to get Jam into BB I would do it, lol.

Wow a new thread. Next thread should be called AirZona's. FYI Melty haus wont be open for a few weeks. Chocos request, though it doesn't seem like you guys need us anymore ;_;.

Nooooo, I was finally going to try and make it this Saturday..........

Mehraj, I'm always down for PCP, I dunno if Brian will be there or not.

Nooooo, I was finally going to try and make it this Saturday..........

Mehraj, I'm always down for PCP, I dunno if Brian will be there or not.

Brian and Mikey are usually there, Brian don't fail me!

I don't want Jason to give you more shit so maybe if Mikey's cool with it we can go to his place after PCP.

ROBBY DON'T KNOCK IT TILL YOU'VE TRIED IT

Guys I've been sticking by justin for about maybe a year now and I would take a train for the guy, but I have to let you all know now that I don't know dis mofucka anymore or deez whack beatz.

so i didn't think id see the day when a vocalization would be someones favorite song, i have lost all hope for humanity

. . . but he's de- you know, actually I'll let you have this one thing justin, haha.

ODB was THIS close to setting up an unblockable and going Dirt McGirt on your ass.

Hey, new thread and new people! It's like...it's like...well, I'm not quite sure what it's like, but I like it.

FYI Melty haus wont be open for a few weeks. Chocos request, though it doesn't seem like you guys need us anymore ;_;.

Not true for those of us who never make it to this PCP place. =P

Yeah, i'm not gonna be hanging out tonight. I'm resting and trying to fight off sickness. Though if you do play hon/lol, i'd be willing to join you online (assuming its not past like 11), just send me a text.

Well..... If Brian and Mikey won't be there, and we're not going to my place then I suppose those of us who want dinner plans can show up to PCP just to hang out. I'll stop by there at 5 to see if anyone is there.

Mikey and Brian, win of the day tonight, be ready. Tommy and I want REVENGE.

Not true for those of us who never make it to this PCP place. =P

I would but I have no car and living in Maricopa is a bitch