Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chumaralupa

Arizona "Arcsys Release Dates Give Us Erectile Dysfunction", Thread

Well, she releases on the 7th, which would be during the 6th of our actual day...unless the people posting the release date are compensating for the time difference and she literally releases on the 7th for us, but I think/hope that's thinking too far into it. Either way, my JP PSN acct should already have the money added and I should have her by the next gathering immediately after the release.

I don't always show up for gatherings, but when I do, I have all the extra characters, lol.

I'm probably not going to show up Wedensday, as one of the reasons I was interested was due to the earlier start. The reality of having responsibilities... :gonk: More time to grind training mode, anywah ahahahaha-oh who am I kidding.

I should be good for Friday. I think a couple of people were planning on coming here... but it seems really silly to have sessions split like that on the same day. I don't know, I'll figure something out.

Didn't Tempered post it first? And no, I love our name, I wasn't disliking the fact that it got exposed

Wait... people listen to Tempered??? :v:

I think this game had the best music yet, especially the character select music.

Dippy, I'm actually surprised you guys were playing BBCP at all, but I am planning on doing as many Fridays as I can for the game/the people who are planning on working on it for tourneys, etc.

Who's going to main/sub Kagura? Someone please. I need to figure this guy out. He's worse than CS Valk. Random cmd-grab/17-frame-overhead into 5k meterless is retarded. He has the best DP in the game. His neutral is good. He has Persona-type oki. Great mixup. Easy to learn. Etc.

I might not feel the same way if I could practice against him more.

Just zone him oh wait you're Azreal

I thought about learning Kagura but he's just too slow for my taste. I'd rather play Science Cat instead.

I think I remember reading that the old CT and CS stages and songs would be available as DLC...if you preorder the BB anime blurays. Hopefully they make them available as regular DLC or they're available in the NA version. I'm pretty sure they're all still on the game disc since Noel's CT stage is in her arcade mode iirc.

Because Black Onslaught II didn't remind me of Awe of She when it starts...

But I'll just wait til Friday to hang out with you guys as I too will ride the short Responsibility Bus

Kagura appears to be fairly easy to pick up at least.

I had less practice time with him than I'd hoped, so I'm definitely not ready to play him tonight.

Might be prepped by Friday.

Unfortunately, I'm having an identity crisis and still want to try other characters.

I do LIKE Kagura, though. I just have to get used to not having a 5B with godlike range.

1st world problems.

I've already played this game more than Persona, which isn't saying much, I know.

But I think I'll actually stick with it and play with you guys pretty often.

Just have to figure out who I'm playing.

Edit: Kokonoe was on the character select screen when I left for work earlier, but wasn't on the store, so she should be up by the time I get home, if she isn't already.

Kagura's combos are fun, but I still need to figure out how to neutral game with him.

Also Koko was on the character select screen during netplay last night but she's not out yet.

So I just had some random guy message me on PSN, wanting to be my friend all of a sudden, but not before asking if he could have my digital copy of BBCP. Because I totally didn't import it and everything.

Anyone else experience that?

Marq if you wanna come over, feel free. I didn't mean to make you feel like you weren't welcome. Plus the expected population has decreased a bit so it'll be more manageable.

Oh, it's cool. Like I said, I do have some things I gotta deal with, but if you're still hosting Friday, I'll definitely show. And I'd hate to show up and then Kokonoe is released 5 minutes after I leave (because I have the worst luck like that).

And in my moment of stupidity earlier, for some reason I DL'd Kokonoe's system voice thinking it was the character. Everything went into slow motion when I hit the confirm purchase button. Ended up getting the original Noel costume since I had the spare money. Go figure.

I think someone already talked about it earlier, but am I the only one having trouble doing DP motions in BB:CP? Something about the SRK just doesn't seem to sit right with me at the moment.....good thing Arakune has none, but still, I wanna jump to other characters too.....and maybe learn stick for this version.

My main issue was due to Ragna's new motion for "Dead Spike" and the D-version of "Inferno Divider".....the C version comes out perfectly fine, but I get DS 8 times out of 10 on pad.....and about 7 times out of 10 on stick.

It's not just you, the input priority is a known issue. For characters with both DP and a fireball motion attacks, the game prioritizes 236 over 263. You have to be really accurate with your shoryus or try to hold 3 before pressing the attack button to get them to come out. It about made my head explode trying to do gekiren with Amane.