Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chumaralupa

Arizona "Arcsys Release Dates Give Us Erectile Dysfunction", Thread

So looks like P4TUUSH is going to be PS3 exclusive like BBCP, glad I picked up that second one.

Also, dat Adachi, how are they going to write that in.

Yeah pretty cool that Adachi will be playable. Also the JP console release will apparently be in the summer, that's sooner than expected.

I'm still wondering if he's actually playable, we only saw him during an intro scene for another character, but at least we already know he HAS a Persona.

Sho seems kinda out of place, I mean Labrys looked like she belonged in the game and the big axe felt kinda in line with the "odd weapon" theme, but I feel like they got lazy with Sho and just ran out of weapon ideas so they threw two swords on him and called it good. He should have swung around chained balls to pay homage to that pointless P5 trailer.

Shadow Aigis is awesome, I can't wait.

But Ruben don't you want emancipation? And it would be lame if they spoiled him at the end of the trailer and he wasn't playable.

Edit: Sho's char design in general looks pretty silly. He looks like Ronald McDonald with dual swords :v:

So apparently Sho will have two different versions: one with a Persona and one without. Could be interesting.

Also this is what I imagine Atlus will look like after P5 comes out:

ku-xlarge.gif

I can imagine Atlus releasing another P3/P4 spin-off game a year after P5 hits, just to squeeze the last bit of milk out.

So apparently Sho will have two different versions: one with a Persona and one without. Could be interesting.

Also this is what I imagine Atlus will look like after P5 comes out:

ku-xlarge.gif

I needed that gif sooooo bad, I realized that once I click "Reply with quote", I yelled "NIGGA YEA!"

I'm surprised a Korean game did it first, and they didn't even have the manners to keep their voices in Japanese.

If only they actually showed some Player on Player interaction, Noel's skills look the most fun, but I can imagine Tiny just waiting under her when she does Thor and destroy her upon landing.