Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chumaralupa

Arizona "Arcsys Release Dates Give Us Erectile Dysfunction", Thread

I'm just going to troll the streets and pick up what I can. HOPEFULLY there will be some things left over at target. I want the nespresso machine just to have and not use it.

I'm pretty sure I'll never be able to block Sho's AoA.

P4TUUSH looks awesome so far, and nobody knows what they're doing so Kanjis keep winning.

Does anyone know the limitations on when and how often Shadow characters can use their special meter mode? The burst icon is gone for them, but there's nothing replacing it was would indicate when they could use full-meter mode.

Lastly, are people busy for finals and stuff this Friday? I'll probably host regardless, but if it's going to be a low turnout I won't need to hassle people with bringing stuff.

I think all you need is 100 meter to enter shadow mode. Kanji looked a lot scarier (getting hit by 2B seems especially horrifying) but I have been hearing he's worse? Aigis still looks, like, really strong.

Just waiting to see Mitsuru players do more than press A. The first hit looks like it has an even longer hitbox than before.

And if I don't show up on Friday that means that I didn't do well on my test and have to study for the optional final.

I wanna know what crackhead at Arcsys decided Aigis's orgia guage should last LONGER. But at least Naoto looks a lot stronger.

Edit: I should be able to come down Friday

They took away more-than-one Megido per combo, so they figured they'd give her a chance to hit the opponent more than two times a match.

But honestly the gauge does recharge slower as well, everything I still liked about her is still there though, so it's all good.

Since they changed the dial-A combo, I wonder if mode changing mid-combo still works, you definitely can't do it the way you used to.

I'm not sure if she's BETTER, but maybe just as good. Canceling moves into orgia moves still costs almost the same amount of meter, just doing orgia moves from a neutral state got a lot cheaper on meter.

If the new dial-A ends up being worse a few months from now, then you can always just play Shadow Aigis and use the old one. You don't use bursts defensively anyway Ruben, so it seems perfect for you.

You just love those one-player characters don't you Ted. Well I guess it will be nice to get some offline Tao matchup experience.

You just love those one-player characters don't you Ted. Well I guess it will be nice to get some offline Tao matchup experience.

How is she one-player? She doesn't have unblockable setups and she doesn't have DP-proof oki. If players are getting rocked by her, it's because they guessed wrong.