Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chumaralupa

Arizona "Arcsys Release Dates Give Us Erectile Dysfunction", Thread

Ryan, I have bad news, I've been playing mostly rhythm games and network Mahjong during the time I hit up an arcade.

Seriously there are so many fun music games that I didn't even know existed, they have a whole floor dedicated to them.

Ryan, I have bad news, I've been playing mostly h-games and hitting on girls during the time I hit up an arcade.

Seriously there are so many fun doujins that I didn't even know existed, they have a whole floor dedicated to them.

Fix'd for truth.

IIDX and Sound Voltex Booth

Fixed. :V

Sound Voltex can get quite nuts. IIDX gets even nuttier though.

These are both from the last national championship... too bad the format they used for IIDX was so awful. I don't think anyone wants to watch people play AA and Devilz Staircase for two straight hours.

Real girls don't exist in Japan. That's why they're so good at games.

That would explain all of the TouhouKancolle merchandise.

Actually, I've been surprised at how little Touhou I've seen around. But yeah KanColle is taking over like a plague.

Oh and Jimmy just taught me what Boy has Sex with Cow really is, it's real.

Brb. Ruben doesn't know what a soapland is so I am going to show him. It's basically where they make all kinds of different soaps.

Right. Soaplands were created when the last type of "soap" became outlawed.

Ruben is going to get so fresh and so dirty.

Fixed. :V

Sound Voltex can get quite nuts. IIDX gets even nuttier though.

These are both from the last national championship... too bad the format they used for IIDX was so awful. I don't think anyone wants to watch people play AA and Devilz Staircase for two straight hours.

That would explain all of the TouhouKancolle merchandise.

...........wha.......what the unholy..........

I have no more reason to suck as piano and typing now. My whole life I've dealt with the fact that I was ok on light and normal mode DDR, but sucked at Mavis Bacon.......and now THIS?!

.....crazy asians and their quick hands......

Merry Christmas everyone.

Jubeat, Reflecbeat, and Sound Voltex Booth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfgMkgUt1ec

Game looks dope

For some reason I imagine Ray hijacking Brian's account to make this post.

In magic-related news, they just spoiled Kiora on mtgsalvation. I'm ready to shell out the $$ for my UG merfolk planeswalker waifu.

Can't wait for more chances to play Blaz in person. Netplay paired with finally realizing that the joystick I've been using has issues is causing me to really doubt myself lately. Using bryce's $50 plastic contraption and finally hitting combos consistently made that pretty obvious.

Ranbats are gonna be fun! AND PIZZA TOO!

I'll be working each of those days for the ranbats.

And everything else you guys have planned unless it involves AT LEAST one of the following

1. John real talk

2. Mario Party

Actually, I've been surprised at how little Touhou I've seen around. But yeah KanColle is taking over like a plague.

Oh and Jimmy just taught me what Boy has Sex with Cow really is, it's real.

I'll tell you what it is, it's a fucking blockbuster Bollywood movie in development hell