Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chumaralupa

Arizona "Arcsys Release Dates Give Us Erectile Dysfunction", Thread

People can fly out to Japan, play a new iteration of the game before it comes out to the states and give their opinions of it, you know.

Except the tier list specifically says BBCP 1.0, so unfortunately it's not.

Erik, I don't think that chart is going to entice anybody really.

No explanation for Carl/Relius?

He forgot. :x

What's going to be the location of the next BB Ranbat season? Are we gonna do bi-weekly things after the patch? Or can we do weekly gatherings?

The ranbats would be at UAT most likely, and I'd like to do something at my place on a weekly basis before EVO, but since the patch is taking it's sweet time landing, I dunno if we can fit a 3-round ranbat "season" in. If it did happen, the 3 days would be on 3 consecutive weeks.

Woot! Time to go home and patch.

By the way, is anyone in the Phoenix/Tempe general area down to play this weekend offline? I haven't played offline with anyone in some time now and I'm tired of online shenanigans.

ROOBY ARE YOU HYPE FOR SHIN KOIHIME

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtkJKSPb0GU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8UyWmcCQYk

So after looking over the calendar, I've realized that there's no way I can run a BB ranbat before EVO. If Ryan and Jimmy want to run it at UAT again, I'll bring setups on the days I can go, but I don't want to start something I can't finish.

I'll try to host when I can, starting this Saturday as I mentioned earlier.

I guess I can try to help out, but I can't guarantee any sort of consistent schedule on my end. This is the time of year i get the most hours at work.

Also, I get off work at 9pm Saturday. I'll drop by late and stay all night I guess.

Also, Azrael looks pretty damn good at the moment. His bad matchups didn't all miraculously 180 in his favor or anything, but they got close enough to being even that he can beat any character now. I wish we had hakumen players just so I can scream "FUCK YOU" as I anti-air agito. The lab is going to be quite busy this weekend.

Tamaki above Chizuru? Wtf?

Dude Chizuru got nerfed and Tamaki still takes off an entire bar of health in one throw.

People only have two bars of health in that game. 

Oh and I've been keeping up with Garou and I swear to god NO ONE plays B, Jenet so I have no idea what she's doing up there.