Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chumaralupa

Arizona "Arcsys Release Dates Give Us Erectile Dysfunction", Thread

Ooh, patch. I could use a reason to play the game again. O_o Buuuut, I'm busy Saturday, so next time...

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Terumi's new low stomp Distortion has no real tell to differentiate between the high/low. Finally he has some ambiguity!

In other questions, how is everyone else liking the feel of their character(s) after 1.1's drop? Did Kokonoe's tier get destroyed so she could be even with Azrael, Valkenhayn, and Litchi or does she still feel about the same to you all?

Tamaki above Chizuru? Wtf?

Virtua Fighter used to be balanced. Large gap and then E-tier? Damn, lol.

Don't believe the hype about those tier lists. Chizuru is still the #1 character in Aquapazza... although the more I played the more I realize she's not as far from everyone else as I thought. As for the VF list, I can only really see that making sense in an environment everyone's defense is really on point (as it seems like all of the setup/oki characters are bottom tier). That and the individual tier lists carry no external context -- an E-tier character in VF is not the same as an E-tier character in SF.

For AH3LM, I'm shocked how the tiers just flipped around. Maori, Petra, Akane, Heart and Scharl in B? Whaaaaaaaaaaat!?

We should definitely try to set something up. There's nothing that says they need to be bi-weekly, or that we even need to make them into a traditional set of ranbats.

.....If I get picked last for a team tourney, it's gonna be like high school all over again.......and middle school......and elementary......

If I were to host a team tournament, I'd do 2v2's just so there would be more entrants. I think if we did a 3v3, there would only be like four teams and that'd end pretty fast and anti-climatic.

Jimmy found me out.

Since it doesn't sound like many people are coming over anyways, we could get dinner first and then play games. I'm down for whatever.