Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chumaralupa

Arizona "Arcsys Release Dates Give Us Erectile Dysfunction", Thread

Let's actually do something to get everyone together and play some BB and other asw games.

Since Ruben will likely be MIA throughout June, Jimmy and I are probably going to try to set up a quick ranbat set, or at least a random tournament or two. People seemed to be excited about possibly doing a 2v2 tournament as well? Maybe we could set up both a singles and doubles tournament each day. Neither one seems like it would take very long, so it should be fun. Let me know what you guys think. I'll try asking some of the Tucsan guys on Facebook too.

Assuming there's still interest, which day of the week do you guys prefer? Saturday or Sunday afternoon/evening sounds reasonable to me, but I want to hear what works for you guys.

Another quick thing. I think I figured out the magic behind using headphones at tournaments. I'll be able to set it up where everyone will be able to use headphones/earbuds in tournament, so long as you guys bring your own pair. Literally anything with a regular headphone jack will work, so long as it doesn't require a USB plugin. Skull-candies, bose, whatever.

Not sure if a stream will be possible at the moment. I don't really care to be honest, outside of possibly using it so people could look at their matches later.

edit: oh... there will be brownies. I'll also try to double check on the dairy info this time, just so everyone is covered.

I'm guessing Saturday will be best for most people.

When you say tournament, I assume you mean BB. But would people be interested in any other games? Or other random events, like maybe a red team vs blue team sort of thing.

I'm guessing Saturday will be best for most people.

When you say tournament, I assume you mean BB. But would people be interested in any other games? Or other random events, like maybe a red team vs blue team sort of thing.

That could be interesting, and pretty easy to pull off.

I'm down to play Arcana Heart or Persona, I guess. Not really feeling 1.1 right now; I don't want to relearn Kokobutts, might just play Platinum.

I've been busy playing Project M recently; it's actually super good. Bought a CRT and everything for it.

D= I used to go about even with HF back when it first came out!

You can keep telling yourself that if it helps you sleep at night.  ;)

I'll believe it when I see it.

Maaaybe not in this lifetime.

You can keep telling yourself that if it helps you sleep at night.  ;)

Maaaybe not in this lifetime.

I'm making this face right now

YunoYandereFace.jpg

lmao, c'mon I wouldn't even say that. ^_^ I'm not aggressive at all! HF is definitely better than me now. But I wouldn't say I'm garbage in comparison.

Ryuuka, you never gave me an e-mail address to send the invite. :<

Hopefully I will have some hot AH3:LM action in the next day or two. Dat waifu on waifu violence~

I really can't wait for this game.

Also, as much as I like AH3, I'm probably going to hold out for UNIEL. If I'm going to play any game just for fun, it's not going to be one that takes the highest of execution requirements.

If I'm going to play any game just for fun, it's not going to be one that takes the highest of execution requirements.

...F/UC?

...F/UC?

Well that game crosses the boundary between execution difficulty and fun, I don't even consider it.

While I'm looking forward to us grinding some matches with a possible ranbat b4 EVO, I thought I would bring up something happening kinda close by:

https://www.facebook.com/events/617717494986236/

The Colorado guys make it out to EVO and other west coast events in decent numbers, and I wanna go to their neghborhood and get some games in. Mainly got info about this from Ryyudo, ya know, the cool Black Litchi dude from Devastation 2011 during CS2 that yall couldn't beat. But during SCR I got to know some of the other CO BB dudes. They are pretty chill, so if we're able to get an anime squad over there, I think we'll have a blast and level up before EVO.

Let me know what yall think. Regardless if we can't roadtrip over there, I'm still looking forward to playing with yall soon in these upcoming weeks! GET HYPE FOR BB PATCH MATCHES!

Wow, that's much sooner than I expected. I REEEEEAAALLLLLY hope that the new engine doesn't cause lag issues on the ps3 version, I might consider getting a ps4 if stick compatibility isn't an issue.

I really can't wait for this game.

Also, as much as I like AH3, I'm probably going to hold out for UNIEL. If I'm going to play any game just for fun, it's not going to be one that takes the highest of execution requirements.

Since when is AH3 executionally difficult?