Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chumaralupa

Arizona "Arcsys Release Dates Give Us Erectile Dysfunction", Thread

I'm sorry, I had money issues and couldn't come to stomp on you today. D:

During EVO weekend though, I'm game for anyone who wants to play. I'm bringing my set-up so I can warm up with Lorenzo before the tournament and just play folks when time allows. Hope to see you all there as I graciously accept my first place prize.  :TER:

So, ggxrd doesn't actually look that bad. I was skeptical at first but after watching notable players go in on it, it looks really fun. All the characters have something completely ridiculous about them in true gg fashion.

Plus, there are belts. Lots of them.

Thanks for letting me come by and get a few matches. Hopefully I can level up a little before next time Good luck to all of you at EVO.

Anyone in here play Tao? I want to play a few rounds with Tao if possible before Friday rolls around.

Me to all my PHX/Glendale AZ Friends:

Would you like to room with me in an apartment by the end of August? You'll have your own room, share a bathroom with one other person, and have all of the essentials included like washer/dryer, Dishwasher, Oven, Microwave, Closet space, and other apartment perks like 3 pools and 2 fitness centers. All for around $350 per month plus/minus power and water usage.

Yall know it'll be hype to live in an apartment with DA BEEZZZZ!

....plus, when the new guilty gear comes out, I'll be on that like.....BEEEZZZZ ON TAGER'S FACE! Other than fighting games, I'm a chill dude that plays other games as well. Hit me up if you want more info or are interested.

Anyone want to do a last minute AZ-Only EVO prep lobby? More practice is never a bad thing.

I say AZ only just so that we can keep our connection relatively pristine.

Feel free to pop on by room 1351 for some casuals if you for whatever reason need some matches against Terumi or just want to play.

Ram isn't that bad if you have patience and are willing to go through the pad line a few times. She feels like a potentially really strong character what with the sword setups. I'm excited for the game to drop.

Ram isn't that bad if you have patience and are willing to go through the pad line a few times. She feels like a potentially really strong character what with the sword setups. I'm excited for the game to drop.

Aksys closed up shop when I decided to go through again, hopefully they're open today and I can get in to try again.

Anyone know if they're giving away the sol or BB battle cards posters? I saw the GG one was signed, but i don't know.