Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chumaralupa

Arizona "Arcsys Release Dates Give Us Erectile Dysfunction", Thread

Just a reminder that the monthly is today at UAT. I'll be there setting up at 1:00pm. Blazblue starts at 2:00pm. Please be early and bring setups! Casuals all day, so long as we have the setups for it.

-2:00pm, BlazBlue Chronophantasma (1.1 patch)
-4:30pm, Persona 4: Ultimax
-7:00pm, Under Night in-Birth Exe:Late 

We will probably be using the larger room at UAT, if it's available. DFC will most likely happen after UNIEL, at the very least we'll have some casuals for it.

All the information is here https://www.facebook.com/events/1521129368127251/?ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming

GG's everyone, had a lot of fun as usual.

Darell why are you still in Tucson? Come grow our DFC scene from 2 to 3.

Speaking of games nobody plays, HF reminded me how godlike of a game AH3 was.

GG's everyone, had a lot of fun as usual.

Darell why are you still in Tucson? Come grow our DFC scene from 2 to 3.

Speaking of games nobody plays, HF reminded me how godlike of a game AH3LM is.

Corrections. :) Like I said earlier, it's only like $12-$14ish if you have PSN+. In spite of the netplay mishap, I might buy it if it's still on sale, because if my PS3 crashes, my current game share goes bye-bye. :| I'm hesitant to share this, but here's that tournament from several years back: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fHuDXNKCE0 . I still get mad at how sloppy I played. On another note, hopefully you get a little insight on how I use Eltnum even if it wasn't the most impressive performance.

Once again GGs to all.

@Rath - Thanks for running the event as always.

@Surge(sp?) - Not sure what your name is here (if you have one) but sorry we didn't get to play UNIEL afterwards. Bug me next time and we'll play matches and I'll offer some of my strats/suggestions.

@Ray - MBHDR was TOO fun. Would play again. lol

Hanging out at Subway after the tourney was also fun. Not sure how long it took us to decide where to go though. :v: And I remember, who was asking me for the source of my PS3 wallpaper at the last tourney? I'm bad at remembering names. :(

Ggs last night.

Tempered, you've elimed me from two tournaments straight. No more I say! I'll make you just as annoyed at Byakuya as everyone else next time.

And Ryan, thanks for hosting. I appreciate it.

GG's to all yesterday. Was fun being in a grand finals, good work erik for taking it from losers.

Justin, we still have some long overdue matches in dfc, maybe next meet up.

And thanks ryan for setting this up again despite your busy schedule with nec and school.

GGs guys. I'm glad a fair amount of people came, even though I had to change the date with only 1 week notice.

Special thanks to everyone who helped run the event while I was gone. I would be in a pretty bad position today if I didn't have that extra time for my work, so it means a lot. 

Sorry I didn't get to watch Blazblue. It happened so fast that it was over by the time I got food and made it to my computer. I'll watch it later.

It was really nice to see Kevin in Grand Finals, especially coming from the winner's side. It's time we started playing some sets.

Good Job coming back from losers, Erik. That was the most fun I've had watching persona locally yet.

Thanks everyone who came out for Uniel. It means a lot to me that a few of you stayed all day just for that.

I didn't watch the entire grand finals set, but what I did see looked really smooth. HF, it's so obvious that you understand the game so well when you are able to play multiple characters so well.

I don't think Serge has a dustloop account, so I'll send him your message on facebook. Hopefully he makes it out again next time.

Thanks for driving all the way out from Tucson, Darrel. Sorry, I'm sure I didn't make playing DFC any fun :( I'll try better next time to stop comparing it to other things and just play it for what it is.

Luke, we missed you

John, we still miss you

xrd will be there next month. I'm really hyped to get my ass kicked. Let's make Luke work for his wins.

I'll have the stream archives uploaded to youtube sometime soon-ish, probably after I get back from NEC, unless I find some extra time before Thursday.

Rath, thanks for running the event and putting up with us idiots. Go body some frauds for everyone in AZ at NEC.

How the hell did I miss the DBFC tournament? RIP.

Shoutouts to everyone who put up with my awful play in UNIEL. I'm too old for this shit. :p

GGs to everyone on Sunday and thanks Rath for hosting the event. I was thinking about not going due to some holiday stress but glad I made it out.

so yeah i've lived in phoenix like 4 years and haven't hung out once. we should play xrd when it drops 

Oh that's neat, I get the game tomorrow. We should play.

Are you getting JP physical copy? Or is the digital coming out tomorrow?. I'll be going to PCP, and I'm down for a side of Xrd button mashing along with EDH.

Now that I've found a character I really want to play, I've been getting way more hyped for xrd. I won't even lie I was kinda uninterested in the game until recently.

You'll be the 6th AZ Ramlethal player! Welcome!

Ahh shit you're all playing her too? She's my character!

But for real it's all about that Potemkin hype.

No one else is ready to get Elphelt up?

I may not get to play this game for several months but I will hypothetically main her just to make that pun forever.