Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chumaralupa

Arizona "Arcsys Release Dates Give Us Erectile Dysfunction", Thread

Will we actually get H-F playing more F/UC than Aquapazza in 2015? Stay tuned. :V

I'm pretty sure no one wants to stick around long enough to find out. :|

I really do wonder how unlimited codes would turn out. I'm still convinced the melty tournament on Saturday is a joke until it happens; however, I did take Saturday off just in case. 

Looking back at the original post where it was announced, the minimum requirement was at least 10 people. It should be ok as long as people don't flake.

I'm going to be playing crescent arc or sion so please go easy on me =X

Unless I hit you with a 6k meterless combo, then it's worth it no matter what

hello everyone im new to dustloop and from what i can tell this is the forum for locals in Arizona, I play BB (main kokonoe, sub izayoi), Persona(Naoto), and GGxrd(elphelt), hope to play some online casuals or local offline matches. I'm a sorta good player, so i will probably lose alot, but im looking forward to play more within the phoenix/glendale area.

hello everyone im new to dustloop and from what i can tell this is the forum for locals in Arizona, I play BB (main kokonoe, sub izayoi), Persona(Naoto), and GGxrd(elphelt), hope to play some online casuals or local offline matches. I'm a sorta good player, so i will probably lose alot, but im looking forward to play more within the phoenix/glendale area.

Welcome to AZ dustloop, where we play poverty fighters and moba's. 

Also our monthly tournament is this Saturday at UAT if you're interested in playing some offline matches.

Welcome! We run tournaments for Persona, Xrd, and Uniel these days, but we play pretty much everything at casuals once in a while. You should stop by or watch one of our monthlies sometime.

All the info is right here https://www.facebook.com/events/1566244930281041/?ref_notif_type=event_mall_reply&source=1

Your local forum hopper comes bearing news:
Great news for those of you who patiently waited for the english release. UNIEL is now live and by far easier and cheaper to get.

$40~ Retail : $33.99 PSN : $23.79 PS+

In reality, i'm sure that most of us here won't buy it again. I'll personally purchase the english version to, if nothing else, show my support for the work put into this. That, and it'd be really shitty if future French Bread games *Cough* Melty*Cough* weren't brought over here down the line because the japanese version sold but the english version didn't.

Hi all I just wanted to say that I finally have access to a car and can finally make it out to our locals. So excited!!

Also, if anyone is interested I can host on Fridays preferably during the day ie 12-4 but I can see if I can push this more towards 6-10pm.

What to know is I only own a PS4 so if you only have a PS3 stick make sure to bring a PS3.

I'm in Mesa just off country club and main.

This is an apartment so I can only really host about 4 people.

If anyone is interested just send me a PM. Personally I'd love to make this an every Friday thing so everyone can practice.

Country Club and Main? That's actually really damn close to where Tempered and I live. :x

I actually did go and buy the English version of UNIEL -- honestly, I was going to buy a retail copy but getting it for nearly half that rate was too much of a discount to pass on.

The only fighter I play is GGxrd.

Actually I might now a bunch of you already. I used to hit up every SF4 tourny at UAT a while back under the name Smoketank.