Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chumaralupa

Arizona "Arcsys Release Dates Give Us Erectile Dysfunction", Thread

Wait..... was the 7 vs 7 idea for SCR Dippy? I thought they just wanted us to roll on up there some random weekend.

It was for a random weekend... last weekend. The 7v7 happened about the same time as the local Xrd tournament. :x

we would get destroyed omg

Have you seen SoCal play? They're almost as bad as...

*watches archive from last weekend*

...us. Woof.

At least we could field a team of 7 local players. -_-

Fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake edit: Apparently Georgia wants in on this pie fight too.

Is this for uniel? I mean I'd be willing to put more work into the game or even play carmine or something if it meant having the chance the shit on someone and blow a kiss to the camera. 

Is this for uniel? I mean I'd be willing to put more work into the game or even play carmine or something if it meant having the chance the shit on someone and blow a kiss to the camera.

Yeah.

Hey if you do that maybe Georgia will talk shit about your kiss blowing skills too.

I honestly believe our UNIEL players are strong enough to take California and Georgia free.

Just saying.

Edit: The question is who would be on the Back Alley Alliance of AZ?

I honestly believe our UNIEL players are strong enough to take California and Georgia free.

Just saying.

Edit: The question is who would be on the Back Alley Alliance of AZ?

Or better yet the Arizona Alleyway Alliance.

carnival-phantasm-trio.png

If this is actually our team name I want in on this.

Hey guys. I had the announcement Wednesday for the TGZ ranbats. Check out the video for the announcement. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsRcd-RBm6k

It breaks down this way. Xrd will be added to the line up for the TGZ ranbats. The dates and time are as followed

6pm tourney starts (this might change to 1pm)

March 28th
April 11th
April 25th
May 9th
May 23rd

We will be running the event on PS3 and the events are double elimination. We really hope to see you guys out there. I will post links to the event page etc as more becomes available should be later today. I will also say I am looking to put in some pot bonuses here and there to encourage you guys to come out and rock. The ranbats have always been an awesome time and we look to make it even more hype with Xrd.

So guys if you have any questions please ask me! I love air dash games/anime games and I can't wait to see this unfold. 

I actually just got on to see if there was an Arizona scene for anime fighters and this is the first thread I come across.  I'll try and see if I can make it to some of these.  I'm gonna have to shake some rust off though cause I haven't been playing much since I never really had people to play with.

Hey guys. I had the announcement Wednesday for the TGZ ranbats. Check out the video for the announcement. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsRcd-RBm6k

It breaks down this way. Xrd will be added to the line up for the TGZ ranbats. The dates and time are as followed

6pm tourney starts (this might change to 1pm)

March 28th
April 11th
April 25th
May 9th
May 23rd

We will be running the event on PS3 and the events are double elimination. We really hope to see you guys out there. I will post links to the event page etc as more becomes available should be later today. I will also say I am looking to put in some pot bonuses here and there to encourage you guys to come out and rock. The ranbats have always been an awesome time and we look to make it even more hype with Xrd.

So guys if you have any questions please ask me! I love air dash games/anime games and I can't wait to see this unfold. 

ehhhhhhhhhhhhh

I mean I'm in if there's cross taken 

I actually just got on to see if there was an Arizona scene for anime fighters and this is the first thread I come across.  I'll try and see if I can make it to some of these.  I'm gonna have to shake some rust off though cause I haven't been playing much since I never really had people to play with.

Also, welcome to the best group on Dustloop.

http://youtu.be/Id4G57HwTEs?t=9s

I can't confirm the date for the next AZ Air Assault because I don't know for sure when I'll be available to run it. There's a pretty good chance I'll be out of town both the 21st and 28th. As soon as I can, I'll confirm something.

The TGZ ranbat is on the 28th, so we'll at least still have something for Guilty Gear on that day.

Alright guys so after talking it over with the Marvel guys and seeing how the Airdash event are going to go I have changed the time for Xrd at the ranbats to 1pm. This way if the airdash events are on the same day we don't overlap the times. I think this way people that want to participate in the ranbats can and even go to the Airdash Xrd tourney as well. It's a win win for an Xrd player. Two events. I look forward to see you guys there, I went to Reuben's a few times for Blazblue and UAT as well so some of you may know me already. 

Anyways please let me know if you have any questions. I want to make this as smooth as possible and get you guys a good series of events. Can't wait to watch the hype. Remember that The Gaming Zone is not to far away from UAT. Below is the official event page on facebook. See you guys there!

https://www.facebook.com/events/802667109803163/

I'm pretty busy for the next month but hopefully I can make it to Xrd.  Also what is this airdash event you speak of?  Can somebody fill a newbie in?

I'm pretty busy for the next month but hopefully I can make it to Xrd.  Also what is this airdash event you speak of?  Can somebody fill a newbie in?

Every month there is usually an event at University of Advancing Technology. It's a gathering of multiple games. Uniel, Xrd, P4, Melty blood, etc. UAT is on baseline rd by Mill Mall in Tempe. They post about the dets in here. 

Also heads up to the Xrd community. The Killer Instinct guys are planning something special for you the First ranbat of the season. More to come on that ;) (it's good)

A surprise? I'm interested, but confused. And yeah Gunth, There's currently free monthlies that's hosted at UAT that we post about here quite often. With the emergence of the upcoming ranbat, there's going to be more Guilty Gear going on now.

Just make sure to keep a lookout for this thread. it's consistently updated with the goings on of AZ's airdash games, along with the AZ FGC group on facebook. Of note, the facebook group encompasses all fighting games not just airdashers, so if you're interested in checking out some other games I highly recommend giving a swing on over.