Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chumaralupa

Arizona "Arcsys Release Dates Give Us Erectile Dysfunction", Thread

Prof. Erik, no time for that. You gotta keep trying to find the cure for EVOla. That vaccine is needed soon. You're the only person who knows of this disease in and out.

Real talk, the CDC might want to quarantine that hotel this weekend. EVOla is gonna spread like a plague. D:

Prof. Erik, no time for that. You gotta keep trying to find the cure for EVOla. That vaccine is needed soon. You're the only person who knows of this disease in and out.

The only cure for EVOla is to not go to EVO! Ohohoho....

...;(

I thought this last event was going to be wash, but it actually went fairly well. Everything actually ran on time for once! Thanks to Bearell for actually putting this all together. Apparently I shouldn't touch people's monitors, as it leads to Big Bang Beat being played.

Shoutouts to Chuma for bodying my shit in DBFC and Ryuuka for actually playing Melty Blood with me. Anti-shoutouts to Rath for trying to hype me up in UNIEL (like anyone's going to believe that nonsense anyway :v: ).

Disregard as this is fake as hell. It's an Archer level forgery though, so it tricked me for a little bit.

https://twitter.com/fura__pan/status/620388106404020224

B A I T E D

2,500 retweets, though. The thirst for a new Melty is very real.

I thought this last event was going to be wash, but it actually went fairly well. Everything actually ran on time for once! Thanks to Bearell for actually putting this all together. Apparently I shouldn't touch people's monitors, as it leads to Big Bang Beat being played.

Shoutouts to Chuma for bodying my shit in DBFC and Ryuuka for actually playing Melty Blood with me. Anti-shoutouts to Rath for trying to hype me up in UNIEL (like anyone's going to believe that nonsense anyway :v: ).

B A I T E D

2,500 retweets, though. The thirst for a new Melty is very real.

My thirst for the current Melty to be ported to PS3/4 is real, I'd probably practice that game a lot more if it was.

They can just release it as one of those PSN dl only games for like 15-20 bucks, the game isn't even that big anyways.

I might go back and try to relearn some of those extremely simple-yet-hard-to-remember combos in DFC.

TGZ is open for the night again with $3 all night cover if you guys want to come for that last minute grind.

I'll be there and I hope to see some of you folks there too. :)

It'll take me a bit. I have a few errands to run and a rental to grab for the weekend, so I would'nt make it until 6:30 - 7. Lina (HolyOrderTroll) and a few other folks will be there too so there'll be people ahead of me.

I might actually be there tonight. What time does TGZ normally close? Midnight?

@Kevin: If you're there I can give you that 5 minute tutorial I mentioned earlier.

Also just a heads up, if you're entering UNIEL and haven't pre-registered yet, be sure to do so because there's going to be an entry cap if it hasn't been reached already.

tinyurl.com/animevo

Not sure when they close, I'm gonna be shooting to be there around 7 though.

Edit: Pls. I'm alone and scared. The most anime thing here is skull girls.

GGs tonight. Sorry I was there so late. I'll have my setup tomorrow with me, so I'll see you all there! :)

Also just a heads up, if you're entering UNIEL and haven't pre-registered yet, be sure to do so because there's going to be an entry cap if it hasn't been reached already.

tinyurl.com/animevo

UNIEL: Still the only anime game to hit player cap......

In a side tourney.

GG's Will.

Thanks for the quick rundown on AH3 H-F. And sorry again, if I knew they closed so early today I would've hopped off sooner so you could get more games in. See ya'll in Vegas tomorrow though!

UNIEL: Still the only anime game to hit player cap......

In a side tourney.

I'm pretty sure there are going to be a lot of sad people who try to register on-site. The cap is 128 people and it wouldn't shock me if the bracket ended up being between 150-200 people if it was uncapped.

And yet, my sad sack will be able to clog up the bracket. -_-

Well, here are the lists if you want to check if you're on it.

Under Night In-Birth

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HZTysjkvFHD7GPzJ_1WW_mBGn-kfMXRTZAQ48ACKuvQ/edit#gid=1609494628

BlazBlue

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13Taaj2nNOixm-a3H96JMAHH3FvFX-wqFCMorm1Xld3w/edit#gid=820121723

A lot of AZ players I've never heard of. I recognize: Luke, H-F, Carlos, Will, and that's about it.

BB Central Fiction trailer anaylsis:

Overdrive Finisher:

Everyone can input a super-like finisher that forces you to leave Overdrive. Consumes no meter.

Arakune has a Counter

Jin has Ky's new moves

Noel has a move like Jin's 6B

Tager has a Blanka shock (DP?) and a wallbouncing move.

Hazama's chain indictator is missing its bar/numbers

Mu's steins can track

Lambda a move similar to Mu's jumping forward attack

Nu has a delayable Sword (like Dizzy's Lightning Spear)

Makoto has a high guard breaker

Makoto's D charge meter is missing

Valkenhayn has an overhead

Bang can teleport out of Drives after hitting

Azrael has Air rekkas

Relius has a command grab

Bullet has a low grab

Terumi has an overhead

Tempest Dhalia has a diagonal variant

I'm aiming to set up monthlies again, starting in September. I'll be pretty much free on weekends once school starts up so that's as early as I can reasonably do it. Let me know which games you all want to be there. I'm thinking of Keeping Uniel and xrd, and maybe alternating Persona and Blazblue each month (because I'm assuming they'll get the least entrants, but I don't want to drop either of them if people still want to improve at them). So yeah, just let me know what you guys think.

lol Aguro

I got bodied. Aguro perfected me twice (although not in a row). His game plan was so safe.

I'm aiming to set up monthlies again, starting in September. I'll be pretty much free on weekends once school starts up so that's as early as I can reasonably do it. Let me know which games you all want to be there. I'm thinking of Keeping Uniel and xrd, and maybe alternating Persona and Blazblue each month (because I'm assuming they'll get the least entrants, but I don't want to drop either of them if people still want to improve at them). So yeah, just let me know what you guys think.

While I'd much rather play Persona, I think it's probably time to let Blaz have a chance. Unless we can run both?

Actually, I was thinking instead of having RanBats so soon now that EVO is over, we could just play casuals of whateverthefuck until the next road to evo starts up, and have RanBats be accompanied by maybe some updated versions of games if we're lucky, aka: UNIST, P4U 2.0 and Revelator. Playing longer sets and not taking up setups for a tournament could let people get more practice on whatever they're working on atm.

Actually, I was thinking instead of having RanBats so soon now that EVO is over, we could just play casuals of whateverthefuck until the next road to evo starts up, and have RanBats be accompanied by maybe some updated versions of games if we're lucky, aka: UNIST, P4U 2.0 and Revelator. Playing longer sets and not taking up setups for a tournament could let people get more practice on whatever they're working on atm.

They're only once a month, though, so that's still plenty of weekends available for casuals.

I'd personally like to do the monthlies.

I think I am done with CPEX for now because I wanna broaden up and start picking up Xrd and Persona more.

Also, I don't ever want to see a Relius for a while; thanks, Lich Wang.

Time to get more Xrd in with you guys, I got crushed by Boykin and Zinac at evo. Are you guys holding the gatherings at UAT or TGZ these days? Well I guess thats up in the air now after evo.. Anyways if you want to try online meanwhile, add me at Nephtall on PSN.