Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chumaralupa

Arizona "Arcsys Release Dates Give Us Erectile Dysfunction", Thread

Just got home since i'm off work early. what game and i'll hop on for a while.

sorry had to help my dad out with his errands, he got a tooth pulled out today so he can do anything, as for what games i down for any just heads up i suck at most of em.

figured i should stop by and say hi. i am also new to dustloop so i have no idea what i'm doing (・ω・`)

hi i'm squish. I mostly play UNIEL & Akatsuki Blitzkampf

I'm a NEET so it's hard to travel anywhere (even in the state) and play offline. Only time I was able to go anywhere was EVO 2015 and placed 9th in UNIEL (・ω・`)

I like Requiem Final and Acceleration of Suguri too

Hello Squish, welcome to Dustloop and the AZ community!

A lot of people here play UNIEL, so you're in luck for that. Maybe we can get an online session going at some point. It's been quite a while since I've seen anyone play Blitzkampf, though.

I wanna do more netplay lobbies once UniSt hits. 9th you say? Damn I wanna play you now.
Tapatalk is working again, thank god, I was hardly checking DL for the past week without it.

I wanna do more netplay lobbies once UniSt hits. 9th you say? Damn I wanna play you now.
Tapatalk is working again, thank god, I was hardly checking DL for the past week without it.

I'm always up for playing aslong as the connection is fine!

I don't really love playing Uniel online, but so long as it's all in state the connections should be pretty good and tolerable. Mostly I just dislike how Hilda gets so much stronger online where her standard mixup becomes much stronger. Squish, out of curiosity, which character do you play?

I don't really love playing Uniel online, but so long as it's all in state the connections should be pretty good and tolerable. Mostly I just dislike how Hilda gets so much stronger online where her standard mixup becomes much stronger. Squish, out of curiosity, which character do you play?

Akatsuki

I'm gonna need to see a FT10 between Justin and this guy to fight for the title of best AZ Akatsuki.

Akatsuki mirrors are hella wack but I'd do it

So im going to be online later tonight, if anyone wants to join me for some matches, planning around 8-ish or so.

Jewpuncher netplay is better than ASW games. I think we should just play that instead.

i don't think that it will be that horrible, i mean most of us live within the same area, how horrible does the internet have to be.

What do most people here use for instant messaging? Facebook, Line, Skype, etc? For anyone who regularly would want to look for games online, making a group chat in one of those would probably be easiest and fastest. Asking here doesn't usually turn out too well because most of us only check this thread a few times per day, if even that. Just a suggestion...

Squish, you made it! Took you long enough. :p

And as a response to that, I still use Facebook as my immediate contact. I'd be down for a line group though since it's just sitting in my app list not seeing much use outside of Grand Order. I save Skype mainly for voice chat and not much else.

Since most here dont use facebook, and skype is kinda Meh, I vote for a line group.

We don't even need everyone to vote. I'm just interested in hearing from people that are interested in playing online. can't really say how often I'd do that, but I could use Line or Facebook.

I downloaded Line a long time ago, but rarely use it. if anyone makes a group, invite me @ clams42. I upgraded my internet, so I really hope I can get some good connections close by!

Also, unrelated to the above, i'm gonna be at TGZ this wednesday per the usual at 5 if you want to join me.

Come help me learn I-No and I'll teach you my new Bedman tech! :p

Updates. Questionable updates.

The only thing I really miss is the old color font. The rest is actually pretty nice.

Par the course, I'm gonna be at TGZ tomorrow afternoon at 5. Hope to see some of you fine folks there for some games. :)

Par the course, I'm gonna be at TGZ tomorrow afternoon at 5. Hope to see some of you fine folks there for some games. :)

cool i'll try to go, I'm tired of all these 1bars i keep getting in netplay.  -_-