Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chumaralupa

Arizona "Arcsys Release Dates Give Us Erectile Dysfunction", Thread

Send a LINE invite to Kumubou -- just be warned, I'm too cheap to buy real anime stickers. -_-

Hey Casieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you going to get on that Uni[ST]?

Kevin, add me to the group on Line if you can.

Asking someone to go in on a game that's being released in the US in 20XX seems like a bit of a stretch!

:(

Send a LINE invite to Kumubou -- just be warned, I'm too cheap to buy real anime stickers. -_-

Asking someone to go in on a game that's being released in the US in 20XX seems like a bit of a stretch!

:(

Casie's down with JP PS3 releases, at least he was for UNIEL.

Could I be added to Line chat as well: crazymofo213

As for TGZ, when do people usually show up to play?

GG Pro event thingy happening soon (livestream on youtube)

That was hype. There were some great matches in there (Koichi vs Nakasu, Takehara vs Mugen, Susumu vs Machaboo, and Ogawa vs Daigo). Daigo really impressed me -- I wasn't not expecting him to be so strong at Xrd. Ogawa was in his head by the end, but Daigo did not make it easy for him. Susumu, too -- he did some stuff with Chipp that I have not seen before.

Susumu was nuts. But was that really Machaboo playing Ky vs him? He hasn't used him since like Xrd 1.0 release. lol Macahboo is the air throw king when he plays Ky. I was having flashbacks of GGAC at SBO 2007 and literally lost count of his air throws.

Machaboo seems to have switched back to Ky. H-F, you missed Arc Revo, didn't you? Machaboo played Ky there, and he was beasting.

I'd expect nothing less. Unfortunately I did miss it, and it sounds really exciting. I'm a little curious as to the switch back though.

Uhm just moved to arizona, and I'm lookin to finally get into an offline community, am I in the right place? I didn't scan the entire 700 pages + nope~
Seems like it is though

Uhm just moved to arizona, and I'm lookin to finally get into an offline community, am I in the right place? I didn't scan the entire 700 pages + nope~
Seems like it is though

Despite the long and slightly misleading name, you are in the right place. Welcome to AZ! Most of this offline community is in the Phoenix/Tempe and Tuscon areas and we have a monthly that goes on every now and then.

Seems like it is though

Welcome!!

speaking of monthlies... I talked with Jimmy and the two dates I'm considering for September's tournament are Saturday the 12th and Saturday the 26th. I'm leaning more towards the 12th just so we don't have to wait as long, but I wanted to check if it mattered to any of you. 

Seems like it is though

Don't worry, nobody reads past half the first post before skipping to the most recent page. It's like trying to explore an ancient crypt....

Anyway, welcome to AZ! If you're reading this, that means you've went a full day without melting in the heat. Congrats! :p

Anyway, like Rath said above, there's monthlies that are about to start back up at UAT that we'd all be more than happy to see you come out. More competition & folks to chill with are always welcome. Along with that, there's also weekly casuals that go on at one of the AZ FGC hubs "The Gaming Zone" from 5pm-close. Just to tell you up front, there is a $3 cover for the night, although it covers the whole night.

Quick note: the forum has gotten a tad quieter since the majority of us are using the Line app for communication. If you have Line, feel free to send any of us you Line ID, and we'll add you to chat. Again, welcome to AZ and I hope we can see you out for something soon.

Welcome!!

speaking of monthlies... I talked with Jimmy and the two dates I'm considering for September's tournament are Saturday the 12th and Saturday the 26th. I'm leaning more towards the 12th just so we don't have to wait as long, but I wanted to check if it mattered to any of you. 

Why not both? I'm sure i'm not the only one who likes more frequent competition. :)

I'm leaning more towards the 12th just so we don't have to wait as long, but I wanted to check if it mattered to any of you. 

I'm going to be busy on the 12th, but I can probably do the 26th.

Why not both? I'm sure i'm not the only one who likes more frequent competition. :)

It's too much work and it's too many extra shifts I'll have to give up. 

It's too much work and it's too many extra shifts I'll have to give up. 

Ah. good point. I'll vote for 26th since that gives people ample time to plan. What to do...

Well I have class Saturdays till 1:30pm so it's the same for me whether it's on the 12th or 26th.

CNTYjOjUAAA0CuV.png

Bridget and mysterious new ninja dude confirmed?

Edit: Nvm, fake. It's okay, I'm used to having my dreams crushed by now. ;(