Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chumaralupa

Arizona "Arcsys Release Dates Give Us Erectile Dysfunction", Thread

yeah im pretty sure if maricopa was wipped of the face of the earth no one would notice, wich makes it the perfect place to start the umbrella corporation

We can hang out at PCP no problem but they won't open the game room unless we're there with more than like 4 other people. I don't know anyone worthwhile who still goes to Sparky's Den, but I could be wrong haha

Couldn't help but notice the Torgo avatar. Me gusta! :yaaay:

I actually was having trouble deciding on a new avatar, so I finally just figured, when in doubt, go with something epically bastardized by MST3K. :keke:

I actually was having trouble deciding on a new avatar, so I finally just figured, when in doubt, go with something epically bastardized by MST3K. :keke:

<3 MST3K. The Cave Dwellers episode was the first one I ever saw- it's the inspiration for my dustloop and xbl handles! - you wouldn't believe the number of people who thought I was Irish or making some sort of drug reference.

I'll always have a soft spot for Manos, though. I moved to AZ from the city it was made.

So, I'm in MATH100 right now because I didn't want work and I wanted an easy A. Apparently, that isn't possible. I need to do 150 problems (finish half of my semester's work) by Sunday in order to get 1/14th of my PARTICIPATION grade. WTF!?

So, I'm in MATH100 right now because I didn't want work and I wanted an easy A. Apparently, that isn't possible. I need to do 150 problems (finish half of my semester's work) by Sunday in order to get 1/14th of my PARTICIPATION grade. WTF!?

That's what you get for thinking you'd get a free ride so easily. GGPO TED

In any case, isn't this MAT100? You should breeze through that shit in like a total of 2 hours.

@Robby, I actually have no idea how you would hold that thing... Well I do, but it'd be so awkward haha

@Ruben, are you going to be hosting Friday? Your bed is calling, no homo.

I would think you have one half on a table and the other half hanging off the table so you can hold the d-pad. OR you make some sort of shoulder/neck strap if you don't have a table.

You know, that would be fine, except they also expect me to put in at least 6hours worth of work this week into the Math outside of those problems. What the hell?

And sure, it's easy, but it's a lot and it takes time. I'm working 30 hours per week overnight and I like sleeping every now and then.

Ted: That sucks, you gotz this.

Robbie: That controller looks like such a hassle, and if you used a shoulder strap then it'd look like nothing but a solution for a handicapped man.

Mehraj & those who care: Yeah I was talking to Ray about it since Justin was interested as well, look like I'm going to do Friday. Hopefully if enough people show up that someone could bring their ps3 for a third setup or whatnot, dunno if it'll be necessary though.

You know, that would be fine, except they also expect me to put in at least 6hours worth of work this week into the Math outside of those problems. What the hell?

And sure, it's easy, but it's a lot and it takes time. I'm working 30 hours per week overnight and I like sleeping every now and then.

When did that class start, when does it finish, and how long ago was that workload assigned?

Mehraj & those who care: Yeah I was talking to Ray about it since Justin was interested as well, look like I'm going to do Friday. Hopefully if enough people show up that someone could bring their ps3 for a third setup or whatnot, dunno if it'll be necessary though.

When, I assume around 1pm like usual?

i can show up to pcp at 3:30 at latest, or at ruben at like 4.

Edit: @ ruben: can you change my GG chars according to my brand new sig (you can leave noel, but sigs only allow 4 pics : P), also can you add SSF4: Cowboy Ken.

Been playing SBX for the giggles and messing around with characters, and I can't for the life of me figure out how to play Oichi. Is her entire strategy to get into her summon mode and just spam A?

Fucking stupid shit lol.

I can't imagine why you'd expect more from the game Vince

Wait, for added effectiveness:

I can't imagine why you'd expect more from the game Vince