Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chumaralupa

Arizona "Arcsys Release Dates Give Us Erectile Dysfunction", Thread

So like I remember when we first started playing SBX we were like nobody learn any infinites or how to actually play the game or anything then mikey is all like hay guyz i has dash cancel infinites and then we're like well if you're gonna do infinite stuff then we'll do infinite stuff and now the game isnt fun anymore.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/38982542#38965044

gogo az! our accidently gov is really telling everyone who is boss! this makes me so embarrassed to live in az.

The video in this link is the one AFTER the one he's trying to show us, just click on the video above the one that's playing.

God...... I'm moving, cya guys, it's been fun.

I've never heard a governor so embarrassingly unprepared for a debate. Christ, if you're not going to answer the media's questions and instead make useless little inconsequential comments, don't even bother talking to them, just walk the fuck away and salvage what little dignity you have left after that display.

And then she claims that people are being decapitated by the border due to illegal immigration? Turns out that's not true, Goddard requests that she retracts the statement, she instead ignores that, and falsely "calls out" Goddard endorsing the unions?

Headless bodies and clueless governors indeed. Ditch this fear mongering bitch and put Goddard in office. Please motherfuckers.

Hm, I guess I should do something to make this post more relevant to Dustloop.

Brewer got fucking Mawaru pressured by the press.

Holy crap that was just terrible. I can't believe that. Did people realllly vote for her?? She just sounds like a broken record half the time. And I agree with you Mehraj, Goddard seems like he is on top of things and seems better suited for office. Crap man she just made herself look like an idiot in front of the country.

I'm glad I have had Arnold Schwarzenegger as a governor for the last 7 years :P

Ok so whoever was going to make a beeline for my place at 1 tomorrow, meet up at PCP for stuff + lunch beforehand....... that means you Mehraj......and maybe Tommy...

Lol.

Carlos: The class started last week on Monday, it lasts until the beginning of December, The workload was assigned Tuesday night, and I have a grand total of 308 topics to learn by the end of the semester. She's making me finish 154 of them by Sunday.

Holy crap that was just terrible. I can't believe that. Did people realllly vote for her?? She just sounds like a broken record half the time. And I agree with you Mehraj, Goddard seems like he is on top of things and seems better suited for office. Crap man she just made herself look like an idiot in front of the country.

I'm glad I have had Arnold Schwarzenegger as a governor for the last 7 years :P

Everyone calls her the "accidental governor"... take what you will from that haha

@Ruben: Okay, I dunno if I'm gonna show up at 1 for sure. If I don't, I'll probably just come to your place around 4.

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?9940-Slowdown-Gear-XX-Desync-Core-%28aka.-AC-online

...Well it's a start, guys. Still, I don't think AC on Kaillera is going to flourish.

So like I remember when we first started playing SBX we were like nobody learn any infinites or how to actually play the game or anything then mikey is all like hay guyz i has dash cancel infinites and then we're like well if you're gonna do infinite stuff then we'll do infinite stuff and now the game isnt fun anymore.

3 Things

1: i don't remember that conversation

2: I wonder what this install does... Oh, it makes any move dash cancellable... I guess that means i can do 5c 66 5c... oh look i can!

3: I never actually learned the infinite, you have to do some RC/partner stuff into 2BC into air combo to make it actually infinite.

So, Ruben hosts these days? Is it usually just BB, or are other games involved? If it is just BB, is anyone willing to teach me how to play? =P

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?9940-Slowdown-Gear-XX-Desync-Core-%28aka.-AC-online

...Well it's a start, guys. Still, I don't think AC on Kaillera is going to flourish.

I was playing this last night. Biggest problem I had were desyncs and frame delay. I managed to have some pretty good games with Teyah (60 fps, minimal lag, 4-5 frames of delay) for a while, but then it started desyncing every game. It seems using Kaillera servers helps with desyncs, but it tends to increase frame delay. If we can ever figure out how to solve the desync problems in p2p things shouldn't be too bad.

Hi, I'd like to try to play some BlazBlue IRL. I hear it's the way to go. I am mediocre at this point, but I can learn.

Name: Matt

Xbox Live Gamertag: No ExQses

BBCS: Makoto, Tsubaki, Tager, Ragna (kind of)

Yeah Goddard really has his shit together and would probably make a wonderful governor but the sad truth is Brewer has something like 70% popularity. The lady runs her whole campaign on "I signed SB1070" and what's even more depressing is that it works. I really have no faith in this horrible state.

Tomorrow? Hmmm I think SOMETHING was going to happen tomorrow. I forgot what though. Maybe it was something more personal . . . or not. Hmm what is going on tomorrow indeed . . .

Shockna, King, and DieMyDarling, I added you all.

I really can't believe we got so unlucky in our "accidental" governor selection, do you guys know if she gets to stay a whole term or what? In that news report Justin linked I could've sworn I heard the news man say something about her being liked by the Arizonian people.

As for GGXXAC Online, I'm really surprised that they were able to make an online app for a PS2 emulator game, at least that's what I'm assuming it is, they never did port the game to PC yet right?

Luke: People just like to come over to my place to play BB during the week after school, if you wanna come feel free, don't expect anything like the Melty House though, like really... It's an apartment...

EDIT: Quinn answered half of my Brewer Question while I was posting, /wrist

As for GGXXAC Online, I'm really surprised that they were able to make an online app for a PS2 emulator game, at least that's what I'm assuming it is, they never did port the game to PC yet right?

Luke: People just like to come over to my place to play BB during the week after school, if you wanna come feel free, don't expect anything like the Melty House though, like really... It's an apartment...

It's actually an emulation of Naomi, so it's the arcade version. No PS2 emulator is online compatible that I know of yet.

And I may be able to show up sometimes, though I'll probably just embarrass myself when it comes to BB. Can I get the address?

Yeah if she's elected (and she will be), she'll be there for a full term of 4 years.

A racist old white bitch is pretty much Arizona personified, anyways.